TNF v. Windjammer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:00:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TNF v. Windjammer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TNF v. Windjammer  (Read 3484 times)
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« on: July 17, 2014, 01:17:08 AM »

I humbly request that the noble Court consider lifting the injunction. The practical matter is that it helps Senate efficiency greatly to have a PPT as opposed to no one at all, quite simply.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 04:06:42 PM »

I wrote up an emergency resolution so that way we can elect a PPT without forcing the Court to act out of line with the case.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 02:37:03 AM »

The PPT resolution is wise and may be necessary anyway as well as restore some legitimacy to the process. I don't know if I could have described a bigger cluster. Sad

I also recommend the framework of the rules as proposed by Averroës to at least deal with the short term situation but also to standardize the process for posterity. 

My thought process was that we could continue to make a really tight set of rules based on what Nix posted, and still make sure we covered our PPT bases in the meantime. That way, we don't get bogged down on (probably very important) discussions not pertaining to the PPT issue while we still have the empty position.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies