PA Senate District 16- Special Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:42:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA Senate District 16- Special Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA Senate District 16- Special Election  (Read 8149 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: April 03, 2005, 07:34:50 PM »
« edited: April 04, 2005, 12:16:14 AM by Flyers2006 »

Anyone have opinions on the Jennifer Mann (D) vs. Pat Browne (R) race?  I really hope Jennifer Mann wins.  I actually canvassed for her yesterday.  It seems like Pat Browne does nothing for his Legislative district and has been DUI twice.  Hopefully winning this seat will help our chances in 2006 with unseating Rick Santorum.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 12:15:39 AM »

Anyone have opinions on the Jennifer Mann (D) vs. Pat Browne (R) race?  I really hope Jennifer Mann wins.  I actually canvassed for her yeaterday.  It seems like Pat Browne does nothing for his Legislative district and has been DUI twice.  Hopefully winning this seat will help our chances in 2006 with unseating Rick Santorum.

I am worried. Mann is on air with the DUI ads. I think Browne will probably still pull it out but it'll be closer than it would have been before (without the ads).

I definitely think Jennifer Mann will pull it out.  People love her in that area.  Hell, she should have ran for Congress.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 01:57:25 PM »

Anyone have opinions on the Jennifer Mann (D) vs. Pat Browne (R) race?  I really hope Jennifer Mann wins.  I actually canvassed for her yeaterday.  It seems like Pat Browne does nothing for his Legislative district and has been DUI twice.  Hopefully winning this seat will help our chances in 2006 with unseating Rick Santorum.

I am worried. Mann is on air with the DUI ads. I think Browne will probably still pull it out but it'll be closer than it would have been before (without the ads).

I definitely think Jennifer Mann will pull it out.  People love her in that area.  Hell, she should have ran for Congress.

Mann is very popular but Browne seems pretty popular himself and has a lot of big name support (though Mann just had an event with Casey).

See what happens tonight!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 03:25:50 AM »

It's a shame for us Dems to lose someone as talented as Jennifer Mann.  Not sure what the rules are regarding her House seat.  She should have won this one.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 02:46:27 AM »

Though the district has over a thousand more Democrats than Republicans, many of these Dems fit the conservative Democrat description and have been used to voting Republican on the local level for awhile.

My prediction:

Beyer (R) - 52%
Minger (D) - 47%
Other - 1%

I think that seems about right, we just can't seem to pull it out in the Lehigh Valley.  I also wonder if there will be any name confusion with Minger/Minder.   Flyers, did you end up going and campaigning for Minger this weekend?

No, due to family affairs I had to stay home this time.  I REALLY wanted to go up there thought.  KP, hate to disappoint you but recent polls had Minger up!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies