Map of Preceding 4 Posters with 2 tickets (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:25:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Map of Preceding 4 Posters with 2 tickets (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Map of Preceding 4 Posters with 2 tickets  (Read 2438 times)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: November 29, 2020, 11:46:08 AM »

The #populist Purple heart ticket of andjey and Laki wins against the Moderate Hero ticket of Goldwater and S019 with a Kennedy-esque (or Carter-esque) map.
Goldwater/S019 might have narrowly won if only the former's home state advantage in California had been slightly larger, but alas, it ended up like Steve Poizner.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 01:37:00 PM »

S019-Battista is the Democratic ticket while Goldwater-Laki is the Republican one. While Goldwater and Laki's more moderate Republican ideologies complement each other well, they fail to achieve good base turnout - however, S019's suburbanite liberalism isn't palatable enough for the Democrats to exploit this. A socially conservative candidate takes a significant portion of the Southern vote. Ultimately, this results in a fairly standard coalition map, though with significantly less polarization than OTL.

I think you mismatched us... Laki is not a Republican and we fit each other much better than your tickets imo.
Interesting scenario though.

SKIP THIS ONE
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 12:37:04 PM »

Establishment Liberal (sev/S019) vs. Progressive Populist (FalterinArc/khuzifenq).

A boring Democratic presidential primary won by the former.

𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 03:21:16 PM »

Establishment Liberal (sev/S019) vs. Progressive Populist (FalterinArc/khuzifenq).

lmao

I would've put myself on a primary ticket with either S019 or sev, but the PNW regionalism ticket works too #cascadiuh5ever

/skip

I know that you are pretty much not a populist and not necessarily a progressive, but you definitely fit there better than either sev or S019, and I put FalterinArc at the top of the ticket for a reason.

/skip
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies