Name the 44th President.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:36:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Name the 44th President.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Name the 44th President....  (Read 50127 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 03, 2005, 03:46:28 PM »

Rick Santorum
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 05:04:39 PM »

Not unless the Dems retake the Senate, he leap frogs alot of people in the PPT pecking order, and the President, VP, and Speaker are killed, John Kerry won't be the next president.
Do you think I care what you think?

I should have responded that way to every single thing you have posted so far.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 11:37:47 AM »

*Cough*Splutter*Laugh out loud ******

As much as you like the guy Phil, it just isn't gonna happen. Especially if he loses to Casey next year...

Evan Bayh in 08..

Uh, actually, I know that if he loses to Casey he won't even be mentioned as a candidate but if he wins, he will be a frontrunner for the nomination. So keep on coughing, laughing...whatever you'd like. As much as you dislike the guy, PADem, he's got a shot at the nomination!

As for Bayh....ha...good one...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 03:32:55 PM »

As much as you like the guy Phil, it just isn't gonna happen. Especially if he loses to Casey next year...

Evan Bayh in 08..

Uh, actually, I know that if he loses to Casey he won't even be mentioned as a candidate but if he wins, he will be a frontrunner for the nomination. So keep on coughing, laughing...whatever you'd like. As much as you dislike the guy, PADem, he's got a shot at the nomination!

Why not, if moderate Democrats and pragmatic liberals can get there brains into gear come 2008?

Dave

With big name liberals in the race and a more organized and energized liberal race, it's unlikely that someone like Bayh would win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 09:38:24 PM »

Evan Bayh in 08..

Why not, if moderate Democrats and pragmatic liberals can get there brains into gear come 2008?

Dave

With big name liberals in the race and a more organized and energized liberal race, it's unlikely that someone like Bayh would win.

Come on. A Former Governor, now senator with experience in both  branches of government, who wins constantly and wins well at that in a dependably Republican state....

A moderate who appeals to both sides of the political divide.

We'd be stupid not to pick him, and I'm confident he will be our nominee (I wouldn't mind Warner though if for some reason we're stupid enough not to pick Bayh)

I know you'd be stupid not to pick him. You were stupid not to pick a better candidate in 2004 (like Lieberman or Gephardt).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »

Yeah, that kid is all over me. He goes after you every once in awhile but he's clearly obsessed with me.

By the way, when I said that, it wasn't that crazy of an idea.  Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 01:18:30 PM »

I'm on a crusade against the mentally deficient.

Ok well the best way to win that battle is to just delete yourself from the Internets. We all win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 02:51:38 AM »

More amazing to me that no one said Obama is that no one said George Allen

That sounds odd. Maybe it was stated elsewhere. Someone had to have said it. Allen was a very popular choice back then. In fact, he was my second choice. Thank God he screwed up that Senate race instead of waiting to ruin our chances at the Presidency (if he was the nominee).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies