Name the 44th President.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:49:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Name the 44th President.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Name the 44th President....  (Read 49693 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: April 03, 2005, 03:32:44 PM »

Elvis Presley.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 05:03:23 PM »

I believe he meant the village of Sanford, MI, will become the 44th President of the United States.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 04:17:37 PM »

Fairly pessimistic, aren't we?

IMO Frist's prospects grow dimmer everyday.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 04:54:22 PM »

Not unless the Dems retake the Senate, he leap frogs alot of people in the PPT pecking order, and the President, VP, and Speaker are killed, John Kerry won't be the next president.

Do you think I care what you think?

That's the spirit.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 02:21:02 PM »

Fairly pessimistic, aren't we?

IMO Frist's prospects grow dimmer everyday.

Nah.  He can overcome the cat-killing and abortion-profiting things.  I mean, people elected a man who intentionally lowered the standards for protecting the environment, gave a mentally disabled person the death penalty, ran up the deficit, sent us to a war for a reason that was later disproven, destroyed our economy, exported jobs, is doing little to help the immigration policy of the USA, is trying to destoy SS as we know it, appointed extreme right-wing judges, does nothing about the costs of health care for average Americans, gave us the greatest piece of legislation ever: the Patriot Act, and completely ignores the separation of church and state.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.  So, if his proven record is all of this and more, Frist can DEFINITELY win the 2008 election.

Might I remind you that 51% of America voted for George W. Bush

Yeah, but that was with all of those stats; Frist only has two bad things to overcome, and he will.

Add in that he's a not only a senator (which history has shown can be a terrible asset to a candidate), not only a Senate Majority Leader (ask Bob Dole why this makes it worse), but won't even be a senator by 2008 (he announced he'll stand down in 2006).
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 01:39:52 PM »

Dennis L. Algiere.

Who is he you might ask?

Republican (Minority) Leader of the Rhode Island State Senate! 

That's who!

Now that certainly would be a dark-horse candidacy! Wink
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 01:07:56 PM »

I say that it is high time we had a true liberal for President like Dennis Kuchinich or Jesse Jackson Jr. or someone along those lines. Too many moderates are being mentioned.
I can't see myself voting for someone like Lieberman, whom I consider a DINO.

I can't see anyone voting for Kucinich or Jackson.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2005, 06:17:20 PM »

President John F. Kennedy.  He's already dead for some 40 odd years,  too bad he died in office.

What? You want me to back up this assertion? Well, okay
before Washington became president, there were eight other presidents who served for one year under the Articles of Confederation.  The first being Samuel Huntington.  This would make up for 8 previous, the ninth was a man who swore in for the president and was president for one day before (I think it was Zachary Taylor) got to the White House.

I think the question that was meant to be asked was "Name the 53rd president".  I honestly don't know, hmm let's say George Allen.  Since none of us can predict the future, my guess is as good as yours.

Smartass. Tongue
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 02:25:01 PM »

There's no doubt in my mind, it's gonna be Russ Feingold or John Kerry. I guarantee it.

Russ Feingold probably won't even run thanks to his latest divorce, and John Kerry is quickly becoming a has-been.  Chances of either winning are miniscule at best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies