Kim Jung Un threatens war over an upcoming James Franco and Seth Rogen movie. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:48:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Kim Jung Un threatens war over an upcoming James Franco and Seth Rogen movie. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kim Jung Un threatens war over an upcoming James Franco and Seth Rogen movie.  (Read 5237 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: June 25, 2014, 10:49:33 PM »

Time to take down Kim Jung Un and finish this despotic regime once and for all. North Korean have suffered enough now.
Yes, let's invade now after he threatens two of America's most talented actors and not after he bombarded that island, sunk that ship, or threatened that nuclear war in 2013 Roll Eyes.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »

Lotta stupid in this thread.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »

Are you willing to fight the North Korean army yourself Eric? Would you join the Swedish military if they joined in an international mission to fight North Korea? Or do people like my cousin's ex husband and the guy at Miami Subs who I used to work with, who are currently in the military, have to go and fight this war so you can feel better about the world?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 04:29:16 PM »

Are you willing to fight the North Korean army yourself Eric? Would you join the Swedish military if they joined in an international mission to fight North Korea? Or do people like my cousin's ex husband and the guy at Miami Subs who I used to work with, who are currently in the military, have to go and fight this war so you can feel better about the world?

Noone would have to fight it on the ground. The believe in ground troops is pretty old-fashioned.
The navy can do the job, with the additional help of drones. It's enough to bomb their central intelligence (presidential palace, military capacity, that sort of things).
You don't understand modern warfare at all, do you?

The North Korean military has enough artillery and troops on the border to storm into South Korea at the first instant. If we can break through their air defenses quick enough and destroy their leadership compounds, the order will be thrown out to nuke Seoul and storm across the DMZ.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 01:42:27 PM »

Something must be done about North Korea, but military strikes would be a terrible idea.

I don't have an answer, but surely some kind of intelligence operation could be done? What would happen if there were a number of assassinations? Would North Korea have its sh** together to retaliate if that happened?
I have a feeling that if that were feasible, it would have happened long ago. It's too isolated for the CIA to make any inside contact with a high ranking general, and it would be impossible for an outsider to sneak in and kill Kim. North Korea needs the Kims to stay united, and the powers that be know this. If Kim falls, the nation is going to split apart in a civil war that will likely end with Chinese intervention.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies