Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:40:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)  (Read 85859 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: June 18, 2014, 07:48:31 PM »

A Proclamation:

Ser Davos Seaworth is hereby appointed Hand of the King.

King Stannis has also graciously agreed to enter treaty talks with his brother, Renly Baratheon, for whatever our unfortunate family squabble we are both in agreement that the Iron Throne has been usurped by a bastard born of incest. The "Baratheon" who calls himself King has no claim to our late brother's throne.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 01:37:42 PM »

The terms agreed upon in the treaty between King Stannis and Lord Renly of the House Baratheon will be issued to all Lords and false kings throughout the realm shortly. King Stannis advises all men to declare their fealty or face destruction. Ours is the fury.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 01:48:23 PM »

A PROCLAIMATION

UPON TREATING, King Stannis Baratheon and his brother, Lord Renly Baratheon, in recognition of their common enemy in the Lannister usurpers, today declare -

The Terms of the Twin Stag Alliance:

1. The overthrow of the false bastard king Joffrey "Baratheon".

2. The installation of Stannis Baratheon, first of his name and the rightful King of Westeros, on the Iron Throne.

3. The appointment of Lord Renly Baratheon as Hand of The King. Lord Renly will also be given a considerable demesne and be recognised as the governor of several realms in the Seven Kingdoms, to be negotiated after King's Landing is taken.

4. Lord Renly will named the heir to King Stannis.

In addition to his current role as Hand of the King, Ser Davos Seaworth is hereby named as King Stannis' Master of Ships in the royal fleet, to continue the work of the blockade on King's Landing.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 01:55:03 PM »

A postscript - Mace Tyrell is hereby appointed as Master of Coin pending the fall of King's Landing.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 02:34:27 PM »

A PROCLAIMATION

UPON TREATING, King Stannis Baratheon and his brother, Lord Renly Baratheon, in recognition of their common enemy in the Lannister usurpers, today declare -

The Terms of the Twin Stag Alliance:

1. The overthrow of the false bastard king Joffrey "Baratheon".

2. The installation of Stannis Baratheon, first of his name and the rightful King of Westeros, on the Iron Throne.

3. The appointment of Lord Renly Baratheon as Hand of The King. Lord Renly will also be given a considerable demesne and be recognised as the governor of several realms in the Seven Kingdoms, to be negotiated after King's Landing is taken.

4. Lord Renly will named the heir to King Stannis.

In addition to his current role as Hand of the King, Ser Davos Seaworth is hereby named as King Stannis' Master of Ships in the royal fleet, to continue the work of the blockade on King's Landing.

OOC: Stannis has two Hands?

OOC: The appointment of Renly as Hand is pending the fall of King's Landing, at which point Davos will remain as Master of Ships but no longer be Hand.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 10:42:42 AM »

OOC: My moves will be submitted as soon as Simfan gets back to me.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 03:50:33 PM »

I'm sorry, it's really become clear that I just don't have time to commit to this. Is there anyone else who'd be interested in taking over as Stannis? Sad
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 03:09:17 AM »

Such a shame that my shadow baby was too much of a moron to recognise a decoy. Sad There goes my plan of sending Renly to a wedding. Sad Hopefully he will at least go through with the late King's plan to execute the remaining Lannisters and put their heads on pikes.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 05:23:42 AM »

I trust Renly will also save a pike for Robb Stark's head.

RIP Stannis, always king of my heart.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies