Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:32:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)  (Read 85781 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:17 PM »

--- First thing's first, Janos Slynt as commander of the City Watch leaves me uneasy. Therefore, I remove him from his position and send him to the Wall after appointing Bronn to take his place. I will work with Varys if he so desires.

--- I send a raven to House Martell in Dorne. I will offer the Martells a seat on the Small Council, justice for Elia Martell, and propose a marriage pact between Princess Myrcella and Trystane Martell.

--- Begin planning the defense of King's Landing. Go to Pyromancer Hallyne in order to acquire wildfire and begin preparing the city defenses for siege. Bring into service all able bodied Crownlanders who are of military age. Work to rebuild the navy.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »

A raven sent to Robb Stark:

I will return your father's bones to you as a gesture of good faith. - Tyrion Lannister, Hand of the King.

A raven sent to Doran Martell:

Prince Doran, we will be happy to arrange the meeting of the Princess to her betrothed in Dorne. We ask for the assistance of Dorne for the capital. I invite you to visit the capital soon and take your seat on the small council. - Tyrion Lannister, Hand of the King.

A Proclamation:

By order of the Hand of the King, all smallfolk in King's Landing will be provided a safe-shelter in 5 different stations in the event of emergencies. City Watch members will advise all smallfolk of the city on where their stations will be.

--- Call the banners of all Crownlands houses to the capital. Begin conscripting able-bodied men for military service.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 09:23:19 PM »

A raven sent to Robb Stark:

I will return your father's bones to you as a gesture of good faith. - Tyrion Lannister, Hand of the King.

"This kind gesture honors you. However, while my mother and I have long yearned to return Lord Stark's remains to Winterfell where they belong, we are even more anxious to see our beloved sisters and daughters again. As we ourselves hold several Lannisters captive, I believe we could, as two humane commanders, find an agreement for the best of all of us."

We would also be willing to trade Sansa Stark for my brother, Jaimie. Lord Stark, your father's execution would never have happened had I been in King's Landing. I know it sounds queer coming from a Lannister, but it's true. I know your mother believes me responsible for the attempt on your brother Bran's life as well, but that is a falsehood, ser. I quite liked the boy, speaking for myself. But now we find ourselves in a war. One with which I'm hopeful to try and end the bloodshed as quickly as possible.

A raven to my father Tywin Lannister:

Father, I must send you unhappy news. Our military situation is very dire, I'm afraid. Our city defenses could probably hold off one of the rebel armies, it's doubtful without your assistance that we can hold out if any of the armies align. I'm very concerned about the situation with Renly Baratheon as he bears the most pressing threat. I have called the banners to the capital and am preparing city defenses, but I urge you to hasten your arrival from Harrenhal.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:31:39 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2014, 02:56:42 PM by Dr. Cynic »

--- I'll dispatch Littlefinger to the Vale in an attempt to woo Lysa Arryn to the fold.

OOC: I've got a better idea...

--- By order of King Joffrey I of the House Baratheon, Robert Arryn is hereby named Warden of the East.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 03:26:38 PM »

--- By order of King Joffrey I of the House Baratheon, Robert Arryn is hereby named Warden of the East.

Wait, isn't Robert already the Warden of the East by virtue of being the only male descendant of the House of Arryn? Huh

No, Jaimie was... He's my brother, he'll understand. Wink
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 03:42:10 PM »

It should be remembered that Littlefinger is just Lord of the Fingers, too weak to sucessfully court Lysa, so he needs to be a higher Lord in order to be accepted into the Vale. Also, Lord Tyrion will have to appoint a new Master of Coin if Littlefinger goes away.

So if the Hand were to name him Lord of Harrenhall and make Doran the acting Master of Coin, problem solved?

Ideally, that's what I intend to do. Doran Martell has a seat awaiting him on the small council as acting Master of Coin. I will make Petyr Baelish Lord of Harrenhal and dispatch him to the Vale.

Of course making Robert Arryn Warden of the East can only help me out.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 02:27:22 PM »

Again sorry guys, I need to take LOA... I'm having laptop issues and I can't post for awhile...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies