Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:04:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clash of Kings, an ASOIAF Game (The End)  (Read 85780 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: June 18, 2014, 12:09:40 AM »

- Send a Raven back to King's Landing. Dorne will accept the marriage proposal between Princess Myrcella and Prince Trystane, and invites the Princess to Sunspear so to meet her future husband.

- The Houses Dayne and Yronwood shall closely observe the passes northward, pose however no limits to trade.

- With means so not to stress our economy, the Dornish navy shall be enlarged and enhanced. The Dornish landsmen army shall be set on mode of attention, yet the farmers and fishermen shall not yet be called.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »

A Raven sent to Tyrion Lannister:

Lord Tyrion, Dorne will welcome the little princess warm-heartedly. My young boy Trystane is already in desperate excitement over her! Send the Princess now to Dorne, so that the two can finally meet!
As for the assistance - Dorne is currently undergoing a phase of mobilizing and renewing his army. More will be heart when this phase is concluded.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 02:57:34 AM »

Did Myrcella's ship leave the Blackwater Bay before the blockade and is she on the way to Dorne, or is she still in Kings Landing?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 11:20:08 AM »

Did Myrcella's ship leave the Blackwater Bay before the blockade and is she on the way to Dorne, or is she still in Kings Landing?

Probably, but hopefully Dorne can help fight Renly/Mace!

As I said, Dorne's army needs to be prepared before fighting anyone. I hope that Princess Myrcella is on her way to Dorne though, as my little boy Trystane can't await her!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 12:08:38 PM »

A raven to King Stannis Baratheon:

"King Stannis,
I kindly ask Your Grace to let the ship carrying Princess Myrcella Baratheon to Sunspear free passage through Blackwater Bay. Myrcella is bethrothed to my son, Prince Trystane; and I ask you as a father to finally let the two meet! The gratidude of Dorne will await Your Grace!

Prince Doran Martell, Prince of Dorne and Lord of Sunspear"
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 08:17:08 AM »

Dorne - The first part of the year 299 after Aegon's Landing:

- The Dornish navy must be enlarged. Instruct to build ten more ships.
- Send trade delegations to the Summer Isles and the Free Cities. Convince them to intesifiy trading connections with Dorne, as the war plaguing the rest of Westeros has and will not arrive in Dorne. Sunspear and the Shadow Town must be made one of the most important trading ports in Westeros!
- Insensify trade with Dornish goods to the Free Cities and the Summer Isles - more money must be brought to the Dornish tresaury.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 01:03:53 PM »

OOC: What are people's thoughts on setting a close date/time for this round?

I've seen Simfan, Oakvale and Dereich posting today - if they're not in by this evening then move ahead.
Yeah - I'd be for that as well. The game just slows down, and looses fun, when we just have to wait for some guys all the time.

Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »

OOC: Yup. We have to get the game going. The waiting is killing me. Angry
I'm especially waiting for X's next bashing of Tyrion Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 03:05:07 PM »

If we are talking of LOA's here, I'm on holiday from Tuesday for about 9-10 days. So I guess one of my allies has to take over Dorne that time, I'm thinking of Averroes? Would you take over Dorne for that time?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 02:29:18 PM »

OOC: Oh my god, this is just freaking amazing! You were born for that role, you know? They should have casted you over Charles Dance Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 03:08:37 AM »

I'm back from my holiday, so next turn I'll be able to play Dorne again. Would you mind listing Dorne's soldiers separated from Dany's when writing the army status, Lumine, so I have a better sight on what's been going on while I was away? Thanks.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 07:44:42 AM »

I can only speak for the book Royce, but Bronze Yohn is a deeply honourable man, similar to Ned Stark, and therefore despises Littlefinger, and would naturally be his worst enemy in the Vale.

OOC: With the Vale likely going down in flames now, it seems as my Dorne is the only region in the country that has been saved from the war. Does that not give credit to her ruler? Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 08:11:53 AM »

I can only speak for the book Royce, but Bronze Yohn is a deeply honourable man, similar to Ned Stark, and therefore despises Littlefinger, and would naturally be his worst enemy in the Vale.

OOC: With the Vale likely going down in flames now, it seems as my Dorne is the only region in the country that has been saved from the war. Does that not give credit to her ruler? Tongue

OOC: While Bronze Yohn Royce certainly despises Littlefinger in the books due to the latter's lack of honour, I imagine some of it is also that he sees Littlefinger as a rival for power in the Vale, probably a bit of both.  However, given the current circumstances and Littlefinger's alignment with Robb Stark in the game and that (if I'm not mistaken) Littlefinger seems to be willing to allow Bronze Yohn to run the Vale for the time being (if I correctly interpreted the Vale POV, I imagine Bronze Yohn doesn't have too big a beef Littlefinger (even if Royce doesn't trust him).  Just my two cents, although you could easily take the Bronze-Yohn/Littlefinger dynamic in any number of directions, especially given that Bronze Yohn has had pretty limited page-time thus far.

OOC: Yeah you're right. This dynamic could prove to evolve in every direction, which makes it so interesting. We are definetely going to see some interesting stuff going on in the Vale Smiley
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 09:25:56 AM »

Maybe something we can all agree on: What if we stopped all the plotting completely until let's say, one day or so before Lumine is coming back? The 19th, next Saturday, would be a good date. Otherwise, Lumine has 500+ PMs to go through before he can start the new turn, I know us all to well Tongue
What do you say? Are you on board?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »

Ugh, come on. Looks like our victory proved pointless. With Mance on the loose south of the Wall, I'm finished. Sad

From where I stand, it was an unambiguous success aside from Dany barely escaping.  But then, I'm not the self-declared King in the North Wink

Maybe something we can all agree on: What if we stopped all the plotting completely until let's say, one day or so before Lumine is coming back? The 19th, next Saturday, would be a good date. Otherwise, Lumine has 500+ PMs to go through before he can start the new turn, I know us all to well Tongue
What do you say? Are you on board?

My vote would be to simply put PMs to Lumine on hold until he gets back, but allow plotting between now and then and just update him after the next turn starts.
Yeah, we could do that maybe.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 08:50:44 AM »

Great to see the game continue soon. I hope you have had a nice holiday, Lumine?

Just a small question by the way: The latest Dany POV did not explicitly state Quentyn's fate, just something that he was affected by the Qarthian spiders. Is he still alive or did he die?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 01:47:45 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2014, 02:12:33 AM by Governor Cranberry »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I did, it was very invigorating! King Quentyn is still alive, the magic horn did cause most of the presents to become temporarily weak, but he remains at the side of Daenerys after the retreat and he is currently in good health.
[/quote]

Great!
Great also for my son Tongue But his King his actual title? I thought it'd be something like Prince Consort or whatever... But you decide it, Father in Heaven Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 01:17:50 AM »

I am sorry, but where is Doran?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 01:26:25 AM »

I meant my introduction sentences Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 02:18:37 AM »

No problem, thanks!
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 02:09:02 AM »
« Edited: July 29, 2014, 04:07:32 AM by Governor Cranberry »

A Proclamation:

The lands that make up Dorne are by nature separated from the rest of Westeros, by the Mountains and Sea. Dorne never was conquered by the Targaryen Kings, and just by marriage, Dorne joined the other six kingdoms. Dorne's blades were not used to mold the Iron Throne. Dorne has no place in the quarrels over this throne. As such, I, Doran of the House Martell, Prince of Dorne and Lord of Sunspear, declare my kingdom, Dorne, an independent nation. Dorne will retreat itsself from the quarrels over the Iron Throne that devastete the northern lands, and the Dornishmen will retreat to their home. I, Doran Martell, will rule as Prince over Dorne. Such will be the Princal Council:

Hand of the Prince: Lord Oberyn Martell
Lord of the Treasury: Lord Gulian Qorgyle
Lady of the Navy: Lady Arianne Martell
Lord of the Law, Warden of the Boneway: Lord Anders Yronwood
Warden of the Prince's Pass: Lord Franklyn Fowler

x Prince Doran Martell, Prince of Dorne

- I, Prince Doran Martell, hereby announce an alliance between the Kingdom of the North and the Riverlands and the Kingdom of Dorne. The two kingdoms will come to each others aid, and shall fight for their independence.

x Prince Doran Martell, Prince of Dorne

Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 07:34:35 AM »

I'd have the eight Sandsnakes to offer as well Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 01:57:11 AM »

Well, whichever you like Tongue
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2014, 08:46:28 AM »

Lord Hightower died? When? Who controls Oldtown now?
And it's Ser Lyn Corbray, the Lord Corbray is his brother Lyonel (though Lyn has the Valyrian Steel sword - IIRC they hate each other)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2014, 02:07:06 AM »

Is Greyscale still plaguing the Westerlands and King's Landing?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies