IA: Rasmussen: Ernst (R) now leads Braley (D) by 1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:07:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  IA: Rasmussen: Ernst (R) now leads Braley (D) by 1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA: Rasmussen: Ernst (R) now leads Braley (D) by 1  (Read 2204 times)
moderatevoter
ModerateVAVoter

« on: June 06, 2014, 11:36:25 AM »

Ernst got a fair deal of money from the Chamber, sure, but her campaign itself barely raised or spent any money. Not to mention, I don't know how many millions Jacobs spent in ads to get in the teens. That "Squeal" ad went viral and worked wonders for her.

I think people here are overreacting to how "awful" she is. Is she the perfect candidate? No. Sure she has said some questionable things, but let's not pretend Bruce Braley is the world's most disciplined candidate. Not every conservative female is Sarah Palin. Also, Ernst has managed to very quickly unite the party.

Even the last PPP poll on Iowa had a sample which was favorable to Democrats. I think a few people here pointed that out. I am not suggesting this race is an easy GOP pickup, but it will be more competitive than people here seemed to think.
moderatevoter
ModerateVAVoter

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:30:49 PM »

^ Yeah, this is 38D/34R/28I sample. 2010 was 31D/35R/34I.

This is what I was referring to from the PPP poll.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies