Have you ever had a dream in which you were pursued and/or killed by an animal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:45:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever had a dream in which you were pursued and/or killed by an animal?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever had a dream in which you were pursued and/or killed by an animal?
Yes.

No (at least not that I can recall).

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Have you ever had a dream in which you were pursued and/or killed by an animal?  (Read 712 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 05, 2014, 02:17:27 AM »

Inspired by the dream Bushie had, where he was killed by a bear.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 02:34:33 AM »

I had a recurring dream where everyone is talking about this mysterious bear that ate someone and we are warned not to go to the family cabin without parents but I go and I narrowly escape the bear's clutches. Then I am at home in suburbia and the bear charges through the front window.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 03:30:47 AM »

The oldest dream I can clearly remember occurred when I was roughly 7 years old; A certain friend of mine showed up inside my house, bearing a venomous snake. He chased after me wielding the snake as a weapon against me and I was constantly trying to dodge the snake, but alas, I woke up before any damage could be inflicted from snake bite.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 04:50:00 AM »

Actually no.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 07:33:30 AM »

Yes; I've had dreams of being pursued by a rattlesnake (although I understand they don't do that IRL).  I've also had dream of being pursued by a person trying to kill me.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 08:08:04 AM »

The closest I've come was when I was about 12. I dreamt my family was coming back from having dinner at the restaurant Cheddars and for some reason decided to explore some woods near where we were staying. In it we found a cottage. We decided to leave, but at some point I realized I was wearing a robe and had left my belt in the cottage. I went back and got it but came face to face with Eddie Murphy's Vampire In Brooklyn character who declared war on my family for entering his home. We then went to my Aunt's house and I teamed up with Pikachu and Professor Dumbledore to defeat vampire Eddie Murphy.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 08:16:33 AM »

Inspired by the dream Bushie had, where he was killed by a bear.

Killed?  Do people actually have dreams in which they die?  I don't think I've ever had that, even in my worst nightmare.  Because if I died, then how would I be able to see what happens next in the dream?  (Unless the story is that I then start dreaming of the afterlife.)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies