WV-Rasmussen: After primary, Tennant (D) starts to gain on Capito (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:05:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  WV-Rasmussen: After primary, Tennant (D) starts to gain on Capito (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-Rasmussen: After primary, Tennant (D) starts to gain on Capito (R)  (Read 2519 times)
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« on: May 21, 2014, 06:35:01 PM »

While it is unlikely that we will win this race, I have not given up all hope.  Democrats recruited a strong candidate for this race and if Capito slips up, I think Tennant will be poised to take advantage.  Whether Tennant will be the Robin Carnahan or Heidi Heitkamp of 2014 remains to be seen.

Now S.D.?  There's a race where I have given up all hope.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 10:02:39 PM »

While it is unlikely that we will win this race, I have not given up all hope.  Democrats recruited a strong candidate for this race and if Capito slips up, I think Tennant will be poised to take advantage.  Whether Tennant will be the Robin Carnahan or Heidi Heitkamp of 2014 remains to be seen.

Now S.D.?  There's a race where I have given up all hope.

Capito =/= Berg.  Not even close. 

The Dems are in fine shape though.  If we just concede WV/SD/MT, we can pick up Kentucky and hold on to most seats(we're favored in all but Louisiana right now).

Those are the three I suspect we will lose as well.  But yes, while some of the incumbent Democratic senators running for reelection are in better shape than others, none are remotely close to "Blanche Lincoln territory."  What's primarily hurt us in the past are open seats.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies