NBC-Marist: Pryor up 11, KY tied, Perdue leads Nunn by 4 in GA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:42:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  NBC-Marist: Pryor up 11, KY tied, Perdue leads Nunn by 4 in GA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC-Marist: Pryor up 11, KY tied, Perdue leads Nunn by 4 in GA  (Read 5888 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 12, 2014, 03:53:06 PM »

Ha, this is wrong.  I do not see a 18 point gap between Pryor and Ross.  I don't see something like this happening.  I have been talking to  people over the past few years, and they are tired of Pryor, and they hold him with Obama.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 04:15:34 PM »

I have been talking to  people over the past few years, and they are tired of Pryor, and they hold him with Obama.

You've been talking to a scientific sample of a broad cross-section of Arkansans?  I'm impressed!

I have not, but, I have been talking to the olds for my state, the one's who will vote more, and they are pissed. 

Ha, this is wrong.  I do not see a 18 point gap between Pryor and Ross.  I don't see something like this happening.  I have been talking to  people over the past few years, and they are tired of Pryor, and they hold him with Obama.
Jerryarkansas,
I can tell you a lot of French people who thought that Sarkozy would have been reelected in 2012, even if he was definitely trailing Hollande. I can tell you the same thing for some other election, where some Royal supporters thought she would win in 2007,...

And yes, this poll is wrong but your arguments are wrong too.

I know my state.  If pryor wins, I will admit I was wrong, but until then, I hold he will lose
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies