TX-PPP: Cornyn up 17 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:45:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  TX-PPP: Cornyn up 17 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX-PPP: Cornyn up 17  (Read 2263 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 17, 2014, 06:49:28 AM »

CLOSE ONE! IF RON KIRK RESIGNS FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND DECIDES TO GO FOR A TX REMATCH, THIS WILL BE A TOUGHIE! HILLARY WINS 48 STATES AND DC IN 2016.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:00:46 AM »

Maybe people aren't picking up on the fact that I'm mocking similar thoughts/posts for other races especially about people leaving the Obama Administration to run in Republican states. I know no one here mentioned Ron Kirk.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 04:47:19 PM »

Maybe people aren't picking up on the fact that I'm mocking similar thoughts/posts for other races especially about people leaving the Obama Administration to run in Republican states. I know no one here mentioned Ron Kirk.
But the only person that has been subject to that sort of "hype" is Sebelius, if like, everyone in the Obama Cabinet were resigning left and right then you'd have a point.

...and maybe you're still not getting the fact that Sebelius being hyped for a Senate seat in Kansas in this this type of year after her disastrous time as HHS Secretary is flat out asinine.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 06:44:54 PM »

CLOSE ONE! IF RON KIRK RESIGNS FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND DECIDES TO GO FOR A TX REMATCH, THIS WILL BE A TOUGHIE! HILLARY WINS 48 STATES AND DC IN 2016.

Why stop at Ron Kirk and why not go for Wendy Davis? She'd break 60% over Cornyn any day. Don't you know he's never broken 55%?

Wendy will be Senator and Governor after these elections! Woooo!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies