Defence Department

(1/5) > >>

JohnFKennedy:
This is the new Defence Department Headquarters.

Here all policy initiatives shall be issued by my department and those seeking information on the defence policy/reporters generally being nosy should post here.

JohnFKennedy:
Initial Opinion released on Syria.

It is the preferred policy of Secretary of Defence John F. Kennedy to follow a diplomatic solution to the issues regarding Lebanese elections and the prohibition of said elections by the Syrian government.

The Defence Department supports diplomatic pressure, especially via the United Nations which it believes should be put to Atlasia's interests and if reformed (as is currently proposed in real life) will be an object of great use to us.

In the case of diplomatic failure, the Defence department, in agreement with the State department believes that the Syria Accountability Act of 2003, located here. should be considered as a possible solution and the two departments request that the Senate review the Act.

Peter:
I'm glad we now spell Defence correctly anyway.

Siege40:
Quote from: Peter Bell on March 28, 2005, 06:45:13 AM

I'm glad we now spell Defence correctly anyway.

Here, Here.

Siege

WMS:
Quote from: John F. Kennedy on March 27, 2005, 07:57:55 PM

Initial Opinion released on Syria.

It is the preferred policy of Secretary of Defence John F. Kennedy to follow a diplomatic solution to the issues regarding Lebanese elections and the prohibition of said elections by the Syrian government.

The Defence Department supports diplomatic pressure, especially via the United Nations which it believes should be put to Atlasia's interests and if reformed (as is currently proposed in real life) will be an object of great use to us.

In the case of diplomatic failure, the Defence department, in agreement with the State department believes that the Syria Accountability Act of 2003, located here. should be considered as a possible solution and the two departments request that the Senate review the Act.

Sounds good to me.

OOC: hey, if Barbara Boxer and Rick Santorum can agree on the Syria Accountability Act, so can this Senate. ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page