Balance of Power (Gameplay Thread) - Epilogue and Game Over (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:22:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Balance of Power (Gameplay Thread) - Epilogue and Game Over (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Balance of Power (Gameplay Thread) - Epilogue and Game Over  (Read 71679 times)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2014, 09:19:14 PM »

I would like to point out that the terrorism in France by the Americans against French railways makes me wonder if they were truly behind the attacks in Russia. After all, America seems to have experience bombing railroads by the looks of it. And blowing up royal palaces too. Angry
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2014, 09:51:56 PM »

We made no attempt to disguise our efforts to strike at our enemies' transportation networks and command centers, which is what a royal palace is for a nation like Britain in which their people are still forced to bow simply because some rotten-tooth teabag won the lottery at birth. We do this because we are at war with those old, tired, crumbling nations.

Yes because I'm sure you'd be reasonable if we were to blow up the White House and kill you good sir. After all, all you are is an up-jumped secretary who won the election through voter fraud, intimidation, and corruption. 

Britain has survived the Vikings, the Romans, the Hapsburgs, Napoleon, among many others, America is no different. We outlasted them all and we shall outlast the United States. Our history is a rich one, while yours is full of racism, genocide, and relies heavily on innovations from Europe (most of which were passed along illegally).
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2014, 11:31:41 PM »

I deny your absurd propaganda- but would point out that if we ever were guilty of your accusations of racism and genocide, we would have only done as our mother nation had taught us

Roll Eyes

Britain did not teach you to massacre natives, to keep slavery for far too long, to take the land of other nations illegally. Nay, you developed these terrible habits on your own.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2014, 11:53:42 PM »

Britain has never massacred natives, held slaves, or taken the land of other nations?

This memory lapse only makes me wonder if I am dealing with a sane man in Mr. Balfour....

Britain was trying to end hostilities with the natives up until the Revolutionary War, but the Americans decided to take the land regardless and doom thousands of people to death.

Sure there was slavery in Britain, but it's been gone for many years. How long ago did your country abolish slavery again?

We took the land of other nations through legal means. We did not however, declare all our treaties void before occupying an entire country, as you have done within the past few months.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »

2- Who introduced the slave trade to my land? You! who practiced it for centuries before we did? YOU!

Tsk, tsk.

As the President of the United States, you ought to know that wrongs committed for hundreds of years doesn't make them right. We ended slavery and realized how wrong it was long ago, you only recently decided to and at the expense of tens of thousands of lives.

Your appeal to tradition is disappointing to all of London.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2014, 12:22:47 AM »

Perhaps you would realize that I spent the Civil War aiding the man who freed the slaves.... I was there when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation...I was there for him to hear the results of each battle.....I know what happened, and I know what side of history I was on

The slow side, that's for sure.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2014, 09:35:39 AM »

We can talk about history all we want, but the enthusiastic welcome the Ottoman troops have received from the people of Palestine (which the British claimed they "liberated") speaks volumes about rotten nature of John Bull's imperialism.

Yes, and the people of Iraq have assisted us, yearning for independence from the antique Ottomans. Roll Eyes
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2014, 03:09:36 PM »

Good Game Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies