Balance of Power (Sign Up/Rules/Commentary Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:53:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Balance of Power (Sign Up/Rules/Commentary Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
Author Topic: Balance of Power (Sign Up/Rules/Commentary Thread)  (Read 30151 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: July 06, 2014, 12:36:55 AM »

Considering we literally have half the game inactive at this time, should we just call a hiatus until everyone has time to play again?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #451 on: July 06, 2014, 12:42:38 AM »

Considering we literally have half the game inactive at this time, should we just call a hiatus until everyone has time to play again?

I certainly wouldn't mind, given that Cynic, SJoyce, Cranberry and Clarence have lacked the time to play. I wonder how much time would they need?
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #452 on: July 06, 2014, 12:53:09 AM »

I certainly wouldn't mind, given that Cynic, SJoyce, Cranberry and Clarence have lacked the time to play. I wonder how much time would they need?

This might be a problem for me, as later this month my activity level is going to decline for about a week or two.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #453 on: July 06, 2014, 04:32:52 AM »

I was going to propose this. It's a slow season, so the game should be put on a little hold.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #454 on: July 06, 2014, 08:32:48 PM »

Well, on Friday/Saturday I have to begin a trip that might take from one to two weeks, and while I will internet conection I certainly won't have the time for both of the games I'm hosting. Would two to three weeks be too much? (I fear the interest will go away, even if the game have already slowed)
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #455 on: July 06, 2014, 10:11:29 PM »

Well, on Friday/Saturday I have to begin a trip that might take from one to two weeks, and while I will internet conection I certainly won't have the time for both of the games I'm hosting. Would two to three weeks be too much? (I fear the interest will go away, even if the game have already slowed)

I'd much prefer to keep AGOT active over this one, so works for me Smiley
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2014, 11:01:26 PM »

Alright, considering Kalwejt is gone and clarence seems to be dormant, what's the status of this game?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #457 on: July 24, 2014, 12:12:28 AM »

Alright, considering Kalwejt is gone and clarence seems to be dormant, what's the status of this game?

I sent a message to all players to discuss the situation, given that I don't wish to replace Kalwejt. So far all most of the replies agree that Balance of Power has apparently reached its end for now, and I personally wish to see Snowstalker's game as well. I will wait one or two days for further replies and/or proposals, and if there's nothing new then I will have to give a mega-update on the outcome of the war and how each country progressed during these five years (along with some info on the plots that we had over the entire game). I really liked hosting the game and I believe we all proved something of this scale can be successfully played in the future, but the next game will really need further regulation and other things I should have included from the beginning.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #458 on: July 25, 2014, 02:20:36 AM »

Took me some time, but the Epilogue is up and I guess this ends the game. We've been playing since Early April, so it does feel rather strange to end this, but I suppose some day this world might be played again (on a later date like 1911 or 1916 or something like that). I thank the players (all of them) once again for their efforts, their patience and the skill they showed at playing the game, and hopefully the next one ("The New Order") will be a fantastic success!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies