Opinion of Update
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:06:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: As a cultural concept - both of Bushie's travails and our coterie's attempts to steer him onto the right trackn
Yesssssss

Nooooooooooooooo

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Opinion of Update  (Read 1280 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 09:13:26 PM »

The greatest literary work of the 21st century.

Who knew? The Humanities is just not where your head is at, you business oriented, stock market player, nascent lawyer type, you Philistine you, now is it?  Tongue

The very idea of Inks and Bushie "pugilizing" each other (that is where the drama is now in this increasing entropic saga) as a great - let alone "greatest" -  literary work just leaves me well, speechless - almost. Smiley Now my partner Dan's risque gay themed published poetry (his book has been listed as one of the top 10 gay books in 2013 by some outfit) ...  now you would be really walking the walk, and talking the talk!  Smiley
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 10:36:25 PM »

The greatest literary work of the 21st century.

Who knew? The Humanities is just not where your head is at, you business oriented, stock market player, nascent lawyer type, you Philistine you, now is it?  Tongue

The very idea of Inks and Bushie "pugilizing" each other (that is where the drama is now in this increasing entropic saga) as a great - let alone "greatest" -  literary work just leaves me well, speechless - almost. Smiley Now my partner Dan's risque gay themed published poetry (his book has been listed as one of the top 10 gay books in 2013 by some outfit) ...  now you would be really walking the walk, and talking the talk!  Smiley

I think you're just pissed that the Russ Powers character was written out of the show.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2014, 02:08:20 AM »

Wouldn't miss it because it enables self-destructive behavior. And the club that follows it I really don't get. Enjoys others' misfortunes or is THAT bored? 

If it hadn't been for Update, Bushie would have involved himself in a money laundering scheme.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2014, 02:53:11 AM »

Yes, people forget that Bushie would literally be in jail right now if not for Update.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2014, 04:24:15 AM »

Yes, people forget that Bushie would literally be in jail right now if not for Update.

Maybe that'd give him a chance to get his life in order for once.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies