WI gov: Rassy Poll, Walker is tied with Burke
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 07:33:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI gov: Rassy Poll, Walker is tied with Burke
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WI gov: Rassy Poll, Walker is tied with Burke  (Read 5658 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 05:56:37 PM »

Rasmussen. Now and always.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »

Walker wins because the inner city Milwaukee demographic won't show up for this race. Burke is already lying in her campaign adds and being called out by neutral organizations on it. Depressed Milwaukee Dem voters will get Walker the election. And then I suspect recall part 2?

Count on Wisconsin unions to have a powerful GOTV drive with a heavy focus upon minority communities that have nothing to gain from another term of Scott Walker.

You mean like in 2012 when the issue was fresh and it still didn't work because turnout was up everywhere? That was the Dems best chance, Walker wins in 2014, gets at least one more term. Everything up in the air in 2018 though.
This, though I doubt he'll run in 2018.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »

The difference between this and the recall is that this is a regularly scheduled election, people who might not have felt Walker deserved to recalled, but are not actually supporters of his will show up this year. Walker will need to actually campaign and not expect some landslide.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2014, 08:20:29 PM »

This is pathetic, even for Walker. It's clear the secret email network scandal is hurting him big time and for a conservative-leaning poll, Walker is undoubtedly in trouble. Instead of creating the 250K jobs he promised, he's attacking urban voters and African Americans primarily in Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay, but it will only take him down like it will take Kasich down in the end. I think we have a pretty good chance now of taking out both Kasich and Walker.

Hopefully, a Marquette or PPP poll backs up this poll of Walker being in trouble.

lol what scandal? This is like republicans saying Obama was targeting his "enemy list" with the IRS. Also explain to me how he's "attacking" urban voters and particularly African Americans.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2014, 09:05:53 PM »

This is pathetic, even for Walker. It's clear the secret email network scandal is hurting him big time and for a conservative-leaning poll, Walker is undoubtedly in trouble. Instead of creating the 250K jobs he promised, he's attacking urban voters and African Americans primarily in Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay, but it will only take him down like it will take Kasich down in the end. I think we have a pretty good chance now of taking out both Kasich and Walker.

Hopefully, a Marquette or PPP poll backs up this poll of Walker being in trouble.

lol what scandal? This is like republicans saying Obama was targeting his "enemy list" with the IRS. Also explain to me how he's "attacking" urban voters and particularly African Americans.
He so knew about that secret email source. His own staffers used private laptops on government time to campaign for Walker's campaign for Governor. He denies it, but I say he full of it and like Christie, if this scandal gets any worse like I bet it will, he'll start losing a lot of confidence and popularity among his voters. MSNBC was covering Bridgegate before it was ever leaked and I doubt their wrong on this one. There's a difference between actual allegations and allegations that are so absurd like the IRS that they don't even merit an investigation. Ed goes on it in depth here.     

And his attacks on voters is already obvious from the voter ID law that was blocked and likely to be struck down in the courts, but when it is Walker plans to call a special session just to tweak the part of the law that's found unconstitutional and implement it before November. Voter impersonation is non-existent in the state and the purpose of requiring an ID to vote is to prevent a high percentage of African Americans from voting and also attack students and other minorities by ending weekend and early voting. I first found out about this here.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2014, 11:17:57 PM »

He so knew about that secret email source. His own staffers used private laptops on government time to campaign for Walker's campaign for Governor. He denies it, but I say he full of it and like Christie, if this scandal gets any worse like I bet it will, he'll start losing a lot of confidence and popularity among his voters. MSNBC was covering Bridgegate before it was ever leaked and I doubt their wrong on this one. There's a difference between actual allegations and allegations that are so absurd like the IRS that they don't even merit an investigation. Ed goes on it in depth here.     

And his attacks on voters is already obvious from the voter ID law that was blocked and likely to be struck down in the courts, but when it is Walker plans to call a special session just to tweak the part of the law that's found unconstitutional and implement it before November. Voter impersonation is non-existent in the state and the purpose of requiring an ID to vote is to prevent a high percentage of African Americans from voting and also attack students and other minorities by ending weekend and early voting. I first found out about this here.

I'm sure you love your MSNBC.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »

Walker wins because the inner city Milwaukee demographic won't show up for this race. Burke is already lying in her campaign adds and being called out by neutral organizations on it. Depressed Milwaukee Dem voters will get Walker the election. And then I suspect recall part 2?

Yeah, because Milwaukee Dems just LOVE Walker.

If any Dems won't turn out, they are the upstate moderate Dems who actually do kind of like Walker.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »

Oh goodness if this were to happen Shocked

I live in neighboring IL. The Sink election shows that young people are depressed, not necessarily all minorities. Hopefully BlK turnout in Madison and MKE gives Burke the key to victory.

Madison is 7.3% black. I don't think black turnout in Madison is going to be the key to anything on the statewide level.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 09:36:32 PM »

fake poll overpolls democrats #romneywonin2012 #lieberalvoterfraud
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 09:30:38 AM »

You probably wish that you could get 25 hours a day of FoX Propaganda Channel!

MSNBC fact-checks. That separates them from FoX Noise.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 09:40:30 AM »

Oh goodness if this were to happen Shocked

I live in neighboring IL. The Sink election shows that young people are depressed, not necessarily all minorities. Hopefully BlK turnout in Madison and MKE gives Burke the key to victory.

Madison is 7.3% black. I don't think black turnout in Madison is going to be the key to anything on the statewide level.

There won't be another recall, I think everyone realizes that was a disaster. Also turnout in Milwaukee County, Dane County and the WOW counties won't be where the election will be won or lost. Both hyper-partisan sides with be very energized to defeat/defend Walker. The race will be won in the other areas of the state. Burke needs to win the Driftless Area in the Southwest and she needs to keep the margins small in the northern part of the state. She needs to hope for a map that looks close to what Baldiwn got in 2012. I am still projecting a 51-47 Walker win. 
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 01:43:59 PM »
« Edited: March 18, 2014, 02:04:16 PM by NE Rep SWE »

You probably wish that you could get 25 hours a day of FoX Propaganda Channel!

MSNBC fact-checks. That separates them from FoX Noise.
Where the hell did EG say anything about Fox?
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 06:46:05 PM »

New Poll: Wisconsin Governor by Rasmussen on 2014-03-11

Summary: D: 45%, R: 45%, U: 5%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2014, 10:00:12 PM »

Marquette will be releasing a poll of this race soon. I'm guessing that'll give us a better picture of where the race is at.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies