WI gov: Rassy Poll, Walker is tied with Burke (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI gov: Rassy Poll, Walker is tied with Burke (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI gov: Rassy Poll, Walker is tied with Burke  (Read 5690 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: March 13, 2014, 04:38:08 PM »

This is pathetic, even for Walker. It's clear the secret email network scandal is hurting him big time and for a conservative-leaning poll, Walker is undoubtedly in trouble. Instead of creating the 250K jobs he promised, he's attacking urban voters and African Americans primarily in Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay, but it will only take him down like it will take Kasich down in the end. I think we have a pretty good chance now of taking out both Kasich and Walker.

Hopefully, a Marquette or PPP poll backs up this poll of Walker being in trouble.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 09:05:53 PM »

This is pathetic, even for Walker. It's clear the secret email network scandal is hurting him big time and for a conservative-leaning poll, Walker is undoubtedly in trouble. Instead of creating the 250K jobs he promised, he's attacking urban voters and African Americans primarily in Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay, but it will only take him down like it will take Kasich down in the end. I think we have a pretty good chance now of taking out both Kasich and Walker.

Hopefully, a Marquette or PPP poll backs up this poll of Walker being in trouble.

lol what scandal? This is like republicans saying Obama was targeting his "enemy list" with the IRS. Also explain to me how he's "attacking" urban voters and particularly African Americans.
He so knew about that secret email source. His own staffers used private laptops on government time to campaign for Walker's campaign for Governor. He denies it, but I say he full of it and like Christie, if this scandal gets any worse like I bet it will, he'll start losing a lot of confidence and popularity among his voters. MSNBC was covering Bridgegate before it was ever leaked and I doubt their wrong on this one. There's a difference between actual allegations and allegations that are so absurd like the IRS that they don't even merit an investigation. Ed goes on it in depth here.     

And his attacks on voters is already obvious from the voter ID law that was blocked and likely to be struck down in the courts, but when it is Walker plans to call a special session just to tweak the part of the law that's found unconstitutional and implement it before November. Voter impersonation is non-existent in the state and the purpose of requiring an ID to vote is to prevent a high percentage of African Americans from voting and also attack students and other minorities by ending weekend and early voting. I first found out about this here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies