Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:57:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 560057 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: June 02, 2012, 08:20:43 PM »

Goodness gracious.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »

You keep on contradicting yourself!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »

Simfan clearly has been hitting the bottle again.

Also, don't try to make fun of me by putting my fucking post in here as your "platform." I've gotten enough shit about it, I don't need more of it from somebody who thinks Jon Huntsman is the saviour of the universe.

Look man, I might have been a bit tough on you, but realize you're on a Political forum discussing political issues. Any change you make in your positions is going to be scrutinized, picked apart, and ridiculed. Now, you're 15, and to give you credit, my political views were nowhere near as well-defined as yours are now, contradictions aside. I followed the news and all, but I didn't have any set of core values. You've got to realize your views will change, and they're likely to form and erode rapidly at least until you get into college.

There's no shame in admitting you're changing your views. It was, to a degree, unfair to accuse you of changing your positions for the purposes of Atlasia. But if you truly believe in what you've written, then perhaps you ought to ask yourself if you just don't know what your positions is. No one can ridicule you for that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies