Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:59:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 557965 times)
JewCon
LongIslandBorn
Israel

« on: May 10, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »

Everything: Abolish government.

I'll just go through my "disputed among libertarians" positions then:

Gays should not be allowed to join the military.  Neither should women.  Neither should men.

Abolish the Federal Reserve but go to a Friedmanite system (full-reserve banking and fixed monetary base but no gold standard); abolish legal tender laws.

Democracy should be abolished.

Government tyranny should be abolished in all cases, but if it must be prioritized it should be destroyed in the following order of importance:

1. Domestic wars.
2. Foreign wars.
3. "Helping" people in foreign countries.
4. "Helping" people in this country. (welfare for the rich can be abolished before welfare for the poor, though both are bad)

So-called "right-to-work" laws are a tyrannical infringement of the right to freely assemble.  Instead states should nullify the Wagner Act.

School vouchers are an improvement over government schools, as are healthcare vouchers over the present system, although healthcare and eduction tax deductions like Ron Paul has proposed would be still better (though not nearly "good").

My God. O_O
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies