Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:50:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 561652 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« on: September 14, 2018, 12:42:56 PM »

I'm gonna do one now.

Foreign Policy: I believe in expanding NATO, increasing military spending, having US troops in Ukraine, and liberating Syria, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Sudan. And continuing drone strikes to kill terrorists.
Drugs: I believe all drugs should be legal. Including meth, heroin, DMT, whatever. People are still responsible for crimes they commit while under the influence, however.
Abortion: No government ban, but also no federal funding.
LGBT: Legal SSM. Let people do whatever they want with their sexuality, government doesn't belong in it. That means it's also okay to not sell to LGBT, but you're an idiot if you're running a business and actively refusing customers.
Welfare/Social Security: I believe in ending Social Security. I think welfare should still exist for poor children and adults who prove they are responsible enough to deserve it. I do not believe anti-vaxxers should get welfare benefits.
Free Trade: Free trade is the best, I support NAFTA, TPP, and want the US more integrated in free trade and the global economy.
Education: I think the government should replace teachers with computers. It will save a lot of money.
Taxes: I believe in lower corporate rates, lower rates on high-income earners, abolishing capital gains taxes, as well abolishing estate taxes. I believe in getting tax rates as low as possible.
Minimum Wage: I don't believe in a minimum wage, certainly not increasing it either. Minimum wage jobs are to build experience, not to have a family on.
Prostitution: I believe it should be legal nationwide for any consenting person over the age of 21, to either buy or sell.
Immigration: Make it as easy as possible for people to immigrate here, without going open-borders. Background check for no criminal connections, but otherwise no restrictions on legal immigration.
Separation of Church and State: I don't believe there should be any references to religion in government. No Ten Commandments in courthouses, no religious-based policies, none of it. We are a secular nation.
Environment: I believe the free market will solve all environmental issues.
Euthanasia: Oppose on a personal basis. Lawyers should have to produce documentation that you want to die and confirm it in court before anyone has euthanasia done.
Healthcare: Repeal PPACA with no replacement, government doesn't belong in healthcare, except to provide healthcare for poor children.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 06:05:09 AM »

my political views is that we need to kick the man's ass.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 10:29:04 PM »

- black lives matter
- feminist
- pro-LGBT
- pro-choice
- anti-gun control
- pro-immigrant
- wealthy nations have a moral obligation to help the global south survive climate change
- very globalist
- always support liberating the third world from authoritarian tyranny
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies