Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:09:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 560193 times)
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« on: February 27, 2017, 06:52:14 PM »
« edited: August 16, 2017, 10:35:34 PM by Govanah Jake »

Ideology

Social: Libertarian Left
Economic: Slight Left to Centre Left
Foreign: Liberal or Non-interventionist

Social

Abortion/Reproductive Rights: For Abortion in cases of Rape, Incest, or other forms of forced sex and should be much easier to get in the earlier stages and oppose the states rights issue to the Abortion Issue. However Late termination of Pregnancy around the third trimester i believe should have some sort of ban or made harder to do to the more developed and aware Fetus. Im in favor of Planned Parenthood and support repealing the Hyde Amendment. Moderate
Death Penalty: Against the Death Penalty uniformly Very Liberal
Religious Freedom: Support everyone's right to believe what they want to believe. They should not be forced to do something that goes against there believes and in the case of the bakers issue, The baker should not be forced to bake a cake for gay couples even if the religous clause is bullsh**t. Center Right
Drug Legalization: Support Marijuana legalization in all 50 states and all non lethal drugs should also be legalized. These all should be Legalized, Taxed, and Regulated. It can be up to the states on how they want to do these 3 Ls and on what drugs can be legalized which can be done through popular referendums (End the Drug War!) Standard Liberal
Guns: Support the second amendment strongly and People have the right to bear arms but can support can minimal gun background checks and learning. Moderate
Euthanasia: Support the Right to Suicide. Very Liberal
Transgender Issues: I personal believe there are and should only be two genders minus of course intersex which is genetic. But i will respect someone else's decision if they did. As for the Bathroom issue, The Government should not have the power to force this and should be up to the local and state levels and the actual businesses itself. This whole issue is stupid and a third bathroom with both urinals and stalls for them would solve this. Centre Right to Moderate
Sex Education: Support Middle School and High School Sex Education Standard Position
Education: Support School Choice and abolish common core Center Right
Affirmative Action: Against it. Just a way to discriminate. Right Wing
Judges: Judges should follow the Constitution as it was. Center Right to Moderate

Economic/Spending

Taxes: I favor a form of Progressive Taxation. Create a 45% tax bracket for those making over 10 Million, 40% tax on those making 2-10 Million, 30-35% tax bracket for those making 500,000 to 2 Million, a 30% tax for those making 250,000 to 500,000, 25% for those making 100,000 to 250,000, 15% for those making 50,000 to 100,000 and a 5% tax for those under that. Against offshore safe havens and we should limit loopholes through this. Liberal/Progressive
Trade: Support Protectionism when it comes to trade. Against TPP and favors a Resigning of NAFTA and supports Fair Trade. Standard Liberal
Social Security/Medicare: Supports both and slight lowering of the retirement age from 67 to 65 Standard Left
Budgets: Support some form of a Balanced budgets amendment. Moderate
Defense Spending: Lower it massively. Military spending makes up 54% of the discretionary budget which is massively too high for a country not a threat with war. Should be cut by 45-65% and used for domestic programs at home. Very Liberal
Minimum Wage: Should be raised nationally to 11.50-12.50$ per hour however it should be tied to inflation so as the price of living increases so does the wage. The 11.50$ per hour can be made both higher or lower depending on a states cost of living. Slight Left
Labor Unions: Support Labor Unions in both Private and Public Sectors. Can negotiate with Company owners for worker issues. Liberal
Financial Regulation: Support Rein-station of Dodd-Frank and there should be much more regulation of Wall Street and big business and should be held to account. In case of future recessions there should be no bailing out of them. Also i support lower regulations of Smaller business. Progressive

Foreign Policy

Russia/NATO: I support Russia in its standoff with Nato as Nato has increasingly expanded to its borders. I support the Annexation of Crimea, there actions in Georgia, and a Russian backed recognized state in Donbass. There should be less tensions with Russia and we should loosen up sanctions on them. I also support NATO existence as a Defensive organization however should stop its aggressive path towards Russia. Pro-Russian
Radical Islam: Oppose Radical Islam on all counts. We should work with allies in the Middle East to oppose it and defeat it like the kurds. We should also work with Assad's Syria and Russia to defeat ISIS. Oppose Trumps Travel Ban as it does more Harm then good and most Terrorists that have attacked in America were not from those 7 country but from the Gulf and Pakistan. We should also distance ourselves from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and the Other Gulf states and recognize them for who they are at exporting Radical/Wahhabi Islam around the World. Standard Liberal
Israel: I Support Israels Right to Exist and sympathizes with them more then the Palestinians. However we much support a Two State Solution and stop always being on Israels Side. We must force them to make Concessions and in the end hopefully form a Israel and a Palestine. If Israel doesn't agree we can tell Israel that the US will give up there UN vote in UN Resolutions. Standard Liberal
Immigration: Support a very tough Border. Dont agree with a wall as Immigrants will just find a way around it. For the Millions of Illegals already here, i think it is too time consuming to try to deport all and instead find a way to Citizenship. I also agree that the US should fight the Root problem which is crime in Mexico and Central America to try to stop the massive Illegal Immigration. The Illegals should also be barred from Welfare and Government functions.
I support around 5,000 Refugees to be able to live in the US however they should be brutally checked and made sure they dont have terrorist motives and are actual refugees. I support out of these 5,000 that they be representative of the Religion of there Country. For instincts, for every 100 Syrian Muslim Refugees there is 10 Syrian Christian Refugees to represent the 90-10 Muslim Christian Percentage in Syria. Right Wing
Iran: Supports the Iran Deal and we should end some sanctions on Iran. We should continue to watch there Nuclear Program and should act more friendly to them. Moderate
Environment

Climate Change: Its Real and no matter if its Man Made or Not, we should take drastic measures to fix it Liberal
EPA: Strongly Support and we should continue to Protect the environment Very Liberal

Healthcare

ObamaCare: Support it however i think it goes to little and we should push for a much more reasonable Single Payer with some competition or Choice System. However i have a feeling that America will end up having a expanded Obamacare with more broad coverage Standard Progressive
Drug patents: Should take around 10 years but beside that, dont have much to say Moderate

Political

Gerrymandering: We should end this sh**t Very Liberal
Electoral College: I support it however also support a clause in which when no one reaches 270, the one with the most Electoral Votes wins instead of it going to the House and Senate. Moderate
Campaign Finance Reform: There should no Large Donations from Large Donors. Support a Bernie Style way of finacing Campaigns. Very Liberal
Freedom of Speech: Support it always. Neither Left or Right. True American Position.
Term Limits: There should be Term Limits for the House and Senate. Liberal
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 12:08:18 PM »

Social: Libertarian
Economic: Centre Left
Foreign: Paleoconservatism

Social

Abortion/Reproductive Rights: For Abortion in cases of Rape, Incest, or other forms of forced sex/rape, should be much easier to get in the earlier stages. Opposition to individual control of abortion by states, should be decided by federal government as a whole. Individual states can tweak that here and there if they want however. However Late termination of Pregnancy around the third trimester i believe should have some sort of ban or made harder to do to the more developed and aware fetus and a nervous system which a important sign of that fetus being able to feel pain. I'm in favor of Planned Parenthood and but don't support repealing Hyde act. Instead support strengthening of already existing options for federal funds for the mother in the amendment itself. Moderate/Average Pro-Choice but not really a important issue

Death Penalty: Against the death penalty uniformly even in cases of murder and terrorism (which should be dealt with life and prison and depending on the severity some forms of torture like isolation from light) and believe life's should not be killed because that person killed other. Support rehabilitation for some criminals but i agree that it does not work for every one. Support leaner sentences for non murder/rape/incest or any other crimes which involved another person. Generally Liberal/Far-Left. Issue (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 5)

Religious Freedom: Support everyone's right to believe what they want to believe. They should not be forced to do something that goes against there believes and should not be forced to bake a cake for gay couples even if the religious clause is a lie by the Federal or State Government. Libertarian (On a Scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 4)

Drug Legalization: Support Marijuana legalization in all 50 states which can be done by the states or as a act by the federal government and all drugs which have been studied and shown to not lead to death should be legalized to the public over the age of 21 and should be classified in the same category as alcohol. These all should be Legalized, Taxed, and extremely regulated. It can be up to the states on how they want to enact Legalization, Taxation, and Regulation and on what drugs can be legalized which can be done through popular referendums. Also End the Drug War!(Not neocon hack). Standard Liberal Position. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 7)

Guns: Support the second amendment strongly and people have the right to bear arms from a potential tyrannical government but can support minimal gun background checks and education on guns laws. Standard Moderate (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6)

Euthanasia: Support the Right to Suicide if they can perform rational thought and conversation and understand what they will do. Support some kind of agreement between person performing Euthanasia and his/her family or spouse in which 1 or more close people to that people have to agree to the act to perform the act of euthanasia. Libertarian. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 4)

Transgender Issues: I personal believe there are/should only be two genders (minus of course intersex which is genetic). But i will respect someone else's decision if they were Transgender. Bathroom issue, the Government should not have the power to force this and should be up to the local and state levels and the actual businesses itself. This whole issue is dumb and a third bathroom with both urinals and stalls for them would solve this. Libertarian (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 3)

Sex Education: Support Middle School and High School sex education and promotion of the use of forms of sexual protection education. Don't think this should be left or right issue so i will say "Standard Position". (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6)

Education: Support school choice and abolish common core. Parents should have the option to have a wide variety of options of schools to go to, both public and private. Common core requirements are uncalled for and should be up to the schools themselves on how to evaluate a student. Libertarian/Center Right (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 5)

Affirmative Action: Against it. Just a way of reverse racism and hurts minority students more Should be banned and lost to history. Right Wing. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 4).

Judges: Judges should follow the Constitution as it was. Center Right to Moderate (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 5).

Economic/Spending

Taxes: I favor a form of progressive taxation. Create a 45.5% tax bracket for those making over 5 Million annually, 40.5% tax on those making 2-10 million annually, 30-35.5% tax bracket for those making 750,000 to 2 million, a 30% tax for those making 250,000 to 750,000, 25% for those making 100,000 to 250,000, 15% for those making $50,000 to $100,000 and a 5% tax for those under that. Raise on other Tax rates including Estate tax rates of 55% over a million and 44.5% over 500,000. Also support lowering of tax rates including a nationwide lowering of the sales and also of the property tax. Against offshore safe havens and we should limit loopholes through this.
Standard Progressive. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 8 ).

Trade: Support Protectionism when it comes to trade. Against TPP and favor a rewriting of NAFTA and support of Fair Trade. Standard Liberal/Paleoconservative/Old Right.  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 7).

Social Security/Medicare: Supports both and slight lowering of the retirement age from 67 to 64 Standard Progressive  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6).

Budgets: Support a negotiated Balanced budgets amendment. Centrist.  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 2)

Defense Spending: Lower it massively. Military spending makes up 54% of the discretionary budget which is massively too high for a country not at threat with war. Should be cut by 45-65% and used for (and when you start to say "How you paying for the damn programs ya commie") domestic programs at home. Very Liberal/Paleocon/Libertarian.  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 8 ) .

Minimum Wage: Should be raised nationally to 11.50-12.50$ per hour however it should be tied to inflation so as the price of living increases so does the wage. The 11.50$ per hour can be made both higher or lower depending on a states cost of living. Center Left (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6).

Labor Unions: Support Labor Unions in both Private and Public Sectors. Can negotiate with Company owners for worker issues and should be strengthen. Progressive  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 7)

Financial Regulation: Support Rein-station of Dodd-Frank plus much more regulation on wall street and national/multi national corporations stationed in the US and should be held to account as any other company and should be checked for potential illegal action. In case of future recessions there should be no bailing out of these company's. Also i support lower regulations of smaller business however. Progressive (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 9).

Foreign Policy

Russia/NATO: I support Russia in its standoff with NATO as NATO has increasingly expanded to its borders. I support the annexation of Crimea, there actions in Georgia, and also a Russian backed recognized state in Donbass to end the war there. There should be less tensions with Russia and we should loosen up sanctions on them. I also support NATO existence as a defensive organization however should stop its aggressive path towards Russia. Anti-War/Pro-Russian  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6)

Radical Islam: Oppose Radical Islam on all counts. We should work with allies in the Middle East to oppose it and defeat it like the kurds. We should also work with Assad's Syria and Russia to defeat ISIS. Oppose Trumps Travel Ban as it does more Harm then good and most terrorists that have attacked in America were not from those 7 country but from the Gulf and Pakistan. We should also distance ourselves from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and the oOther Gulf states and recognize them for who they are at exporting Radical/Wahhabi Islam around the World. Standard Liberal  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 8 )

Israel: I Support Israels Right to Exist and sympathizes with them more then the Palestinians. However we much support a Two State Solution and stop always being on Israels Side. We must force them to make Concessions and in the end hopefully form a Israel and a Palestine. If Israel doesn't agree we can tell Israel that the US will give up there UN vote in UN Resolutions. Standard Liberal (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6)

Immigration: Support a very tough border. Don't agree with a wall as immigrants will just find a way around it and would be a waste of tax payers dollars. For the Millions of Illegals already here, i think it is too time consuming to try to deport all and instead find a way to Citizenship. I also agree that the US should fight the root problem which is crime in Mexico and Central America to try to stop the massive Illegal Immigration. The Illegals should also be barred from Welfare and Government functions.
I support around 5,000 middle eastern refugees to be able to live in the US however they should be brutally checked and made sure they don't have terrorist motives and are actual refugees. I support out of these 5,000 that they be representative of the Religion of there Country. For instance, for every 100 Syrian Muslim Refugees there is 10 Syrian Christian Refugees to represent the 90-10 Muslim Christian Percentage in Syria. Right Wing to Center Right/Paleoconservative. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6).

The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 12:08:50 PM »

Healthcare

ObamaCare: Support it however i think it goes to little and we should push for a much more reasonable Single Payer with some competition or Choice System. Or a multi payer system within a universal healthcare program. However i have a feeling that America will end up having a expanded Obamacare with more broad coverage. Standard center left  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 7)

Drug patents: Should take around 10 years but beside that, dont have much to say. Hopefully neither left or right.  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 2)

Political

Gerrymandering: We should end this sh**t. Nonpartisan? (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 6)

Electoral College: I support it however also support a clause in which when no one reaches 270, the one with the most Electoral Votes wins instead of it going to the House and Senate. Also support proportional representation of electoral votes. For example: Candidate A wins Montana 55%-44%. He receives 2 of its electoral votes while the other candidate wins the 1. Moderate  (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 5)

Campaign Finance Reform: There should be no large donations from large donors of at least $5,000. Regulate any loop holes to this. Support a progressive grassroots small donation or self financing style way of financing Campaigns. Progressive. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 9).

Freedom of Speech: Support it always except in cases of endangerment and those listed in the first amendment. Neither Left or Right. True American Position.

Term Limits: There should be Term Limits for the House and Senate. Liberal

Iran: Supports the Iran Deal and we should end some sanctions on Iran. We should continue to watch there Nuclear Program and should act more friendly to them. Moderate (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 5) .

Climate Change: Its real and no matter if its man made or not, we should take drastic measures to fix it. Progressive (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 5).

EPA: Strongly Support and we should continue to protect the environment and produce clean air and water and protection of national parks and non existing national parks. Environmentalist/Hopefully neither left or right. (On a scale of 1 to 10 on importance: 7)
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 12:09:33 PM »

^^
Some adjustments from the last time i listed these
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies