Summary of political beliefs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:00:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Summary of political beliefs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summary of political beliefs  (Read 556591 times)
hillbilly32
Rookie

« on: January 12, 2013, 12:48:20 AM »
« edited: January 12, 2013, 12:58:19 AM by hillbilly32 »

Here are my views.

Abortion:I am Pro-Life & Abortion should be illegal in all cases except to save the life of the mother or rape or incest.

Gay Rights:I oppose Gay Marriage & Civil Union.

Death Penalty:I strongly support the death penalty. Let clear out death row & expand the death penalty. Make appeals more harder.

Drug Use:I oppose legalizing Any drugs & support banning alcohol.

Taxes:Make Taxes more progressive & more tax on the rich.

Social Security:I OPPOSE ALL EFFORTS TO PRIVATIZE SOCIAL SECURITY & THAT FINAL OKEY.

Guns:I OPPOSE ALL GUN CONTROL & THAT THE END OF THAT.

Healthcare:I support universal Healthcare Public or Private.

Free Trade:I support abolishing all tarrifs & strongly support free trade. Those damn Yankee Republicans hated the south & imposed tarrifs & hurt our economy so I hate fair trade.

Law:I support the Union issueing a official apology to the confederate states & admitting that the south was 100% right on the civil war & I support the confederacy being able to sucedde. I am also a member of Neo-Confederate movements.
hillbilly32
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 12:50:13 AM »

Here are my views.

Abortion:I am Pro-Life & Abortion should be illegal in all cases except to save the life of the mother or rape or incest.

Gay Rights:I oppose Gay Marriage & Civil Union.

Death Penalty:I strongly support the death penalty. Let clear out death row & expand the death penalty. Make appeals more harder.

Drug Use:I oppose legalizing Any drugs & support banning alcohol.

Taxes:Make Taxes more progressive & more tax on the rich.

Social Security:I OPPOSE ALL EFFORTS TO PRIVATIZE SOCIAL SECURITY & THAT FINAL OKEY.

Guns:I OPPOSE ALL GUN CONTROL & THAT THE END OF THAT.

Healthcare:I support universal Healthcare Public or Private.

Law:I support the Union issueing a official apology to the confederate states & admitting that the south was 100% right on the civil war & I support the confederacy being able to sucedde. I am also a member of Neo-Confederate movements.

wtf is this then?

@Tweedelism is for possers in Junior High Im not sure what you mean.
hillbilly32
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 01:11:03 AM »

^ someone seems to be trying to create a troll that is everything Oldies imagines the Democratic Party to be, except also socially conservative. My money is on it being yet another sockpuppet of Vegetaboi's.

@TNF I am not sure what you mean. I am Hillbilly32 & I am a southern confederate populist democrat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies