Summary of political beliefs

<< < (307/313) > >>

DieselDogg:
I am a non-religious, pro life libertarian. I don't care if gay ppl get married but I also don't think others should be forced to like it or participate in it in any way

un:
I usually align with three labels. The first one is a Democrat, as I believe being a member of the Democratic Party is an important part of influencing policy and persuing left wing goals in the United States, as its our best vehicle to do so right now. The second one is social democrat, as I believe in a capitalist system that uses significant amount of welfare and social safety net investment to make sure equality of opportunity is realized as much as possible. Finally, I would consider myself a progressive, as I believe a government that emphasizes liberal social reform is essential to any good government, whether that be anti-discrimination protections for LGBTQ+ people, reperations for black families that have been handicapped by lacking ability to generate long lasting generational wealth, etc.

Ragnaroni:

Economic Issues
Minimum Wage : Peg the minimum wage to inflation, it's unfair to minimum wage workers and it stays up to date (not an increase).
Taxes: Everyone pays taxes, no more loopholes, end the stupid tax write offs for oil and gas companies, companies pay their fair share. Lower taxes are possible if everyone contributes.
Unions: Sort of support some, oppose violently others. Teacher's unions can go to Hell, they already have some of the best vacations of any working adults and when they strike they compromise the education of the kids they're supposed to care for. Industrial unions are ok I guess...
Healthcare : I don't really know lmao.
Trade: Free trade helps everyone. Maybe some minor protections for key, vital industries. Though find trade partners that aren't authoritarian.
Monopolies: Sherman Anti-Trust Act should be used accordingly.
National Debt : REDUCE IT!
Tariffs : Oppose.
Retirement Age : Gradually increase. 65 -> 67 -> 70.
Social Security and Healthcare : Maintain the Status Quo.

Foreign Policy
Slight Hawkish lean.
Lean Internationalist, the US is the premier power and should have a strong presence internationally (strong presence doesn't mean military here!).
Ukraine : Back them up fully maybe just stop giving them so much money, they need weapons not bags of cash.
Russia : Sanctions and subtle pressure.
China : Geopolitical Enemy Number One.
NATO : Strongly support.
Cuba : Irrelevant backwater, keep sanctions up...
Middle East : Pretend it doesn't exist, move on.
UN : Oppose, it is useless.
Israel-Palestine : 3 State Solution.

Education
Heavy focus on improving education.
Focus only on the rational, factual stuff. Maths, science, physics, chemistry etc. Of course English and a second language.
Keep all culture war stuff out of education, this goes for the left and the right. No forced religion stuff and no forced CRT or trans stuff.
School choice (Charter schools) : It's a failed idea and a waste of money.
Private schools : Keep.

Social Issues
Gun control : Strongly oppose, just make sure former convicts and the mentally ill aren't allowed to get them. Leave it to the states?
Abortion : Oppose, focus on sex education. Another thing probably best left to the states?
Drugs : Strongly oppose, if legalized TAX IT.
Smoking : Strongly oppose.
Alcohol : Responsible drinking.
Reparations : Haha, no.
Affirmative Action : Strongly Oppose.
LGBT : Slightly Oppose.
Police Reform : Support, just don't know how they can do it.
Free Speech : Strongly Support for everyone, even those I disagree with.
Birth Control : Support.
Immigration : Selective immigration (priority to educated or highly skilled individuals).
Private Prisons : Abolish right now.
Civil Asset Forfeiture : Ban right now and return seized assets.
Crime : Tough on crime but be fair.
Prostitution : Don't care.

BG-NY:
Honestly, I知 increasingly realizing I知 more libertarian than I thought. Four main differences:

(1) I知 still anti-Free Trade
(2) I知 for immigration reduction
(3) Wouldn稚 kill Social Security
(4) Wouldn稚 kill Medicare

But otherwise, I知 on the side of freedom and privatization more often than not.

YoshiyaDayan:
14-year-old Jewish Republican  here from California to give you my opinion.
Economically, I am an America First Capitalist. I oppose domestic regulation but support protectionism, I oppose enviromentalism.
Socially, I am a Religious Conservative; I am Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Anti-Mask, Anti-Vax, Anti-LGBTQ+ Expansion, and VERY anti-furry.
In Foreign Policy, I support U.S protection of Afghanistan, Taiwan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and current NATO members, but I think U.S should mainly stay out of other small nations and just hold back China.
I am Pro-Trump, small government, Right-Wing Populist, and patriotic. I am also VERY Pro-Israel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page