parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:58:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: parody the preceding atlasian's postings.  (Read 68143 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: February 22, 2014, 06:10:31 PM »

Now now I can't have an opinion on that OBVIOUSLY because I'm Italian (did you know that?) and it concerns America but obviously I wouldn't go too far to call them right-wing, certainly not in the European historical context but still HP.

Cheesy
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 05:11:54 PM »

I can't miss this one Cheesy Sorry Nathan.

It's not so much about the art of parody per se (and I've been meaning to post an essay I've written on the subject) but how one communicates a hyper-realistic approximation of the previous poster. Of course the usual cultural relativistic caveats apply (I've been meaning to provide a link to that) and probably the best approximation of how to render parody when making posts is to review various texts by theologians such as x (name to go here; make the f-ckers Google for it ) But really I'm very uncomfortable with the whole idea and in simple terms I'll really need to think about it.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:06:10 AM »

I can't adequately express the parody (unless I post an explanation three times longer in parenthesis. Not that I truly believe that. Of course. Japan)

Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies