parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:09:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: parody the preceding atlasian's postings.  (Read 66397 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 22, 2014, 01:24:06 PM »

Eh, I don't know if I have enough of a handle on you to parody you, but I'm posting because I clicked on the link to parody Snowstalker. I'll try, though. Some features may be mixed up with those of Hashemite, and if they are I'm sorry, but that's the way she goes. This won't be very funny.

"Aubrey Plaza and Jennifer Lawrence are obviously the best actresses of all time, but I'm concentrated more on how municipal elections in India are progressing, especially those provinces to the South. Did you catch the Giants game last night?"

Or something like that.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:25:22 PM »

Jefferson Dent put the glass of bourbon down in his desk and leaned forward to peer at his visitor through the cigar smoke. The young many looked confused and a bit lost. In all likelihood this was his first time meeting someone of Dent's fame or political stature. The aging Senator, with a groan, at last brought both his elbow onto the desk. "I've peered at your resum'e," he said as he looked to his right at the papers he was supposed to have read earlier that day. "Impressive. Your job here will offer you opportunity you might not get otherwise. My 'administrative assistant' can fill you in on all the sordid details that I'd rather not get into."

[At this point in the timeline, Kal will stop updating entirely and never revisit it]
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 11:32:34 PM »

If the government could, y'know, just involve  itself in every part of our lives (since the government is good) and also involve itself in the lives of other countries' citizens as well--in the spirit of true progressive presidents like Theodore Roosevelt and Richard Nixon--I think that everything would be better off, y'know? Also, for some weird reason I have an attachment to various economically left-wing political parties.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 06:57:15 PM »

Despite my liberaltarian leanings, I, for whatever reason, am deeply in love with the late, great Theodore Roosevelt. #Yankee4Evar
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »

The patriarchy, along with neo-liberalism and true leftism*, is among the things that stand between us and a truly egalitarian society. I have little problem with religion as long as it's as left-wing as I am, though as a whole I have little use for the concept. Also, why do the true leftists hate Obama? He's pretty accomplished in my eyes.

*Ironically that I love to hate on both.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 04:02:48 PM »

One day while I was reading Ayn Rand...
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 03:31:29 PM »

Internationalist, pro-life liberalism is the way to go, especially with a healthy dose of Calvinism.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 01:07:22 PM »

Then in 1982, Congressman Pete McCloskey was elected to the Senate. By 1984, he was prepared to take on the McCarthy/Lindsay administration. McCarthy/Lindsay really suffered from their association with the Yorty administration and its failures. Winthrop Rockefeller, Jr. was later elected President in the 2000's.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »

The face of a hero:
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 01:23:04 PM »

"I definitely sympathize with certain goals of New Deal liberalism, but... [praises Margaret Thatcher]"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies