parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:57:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: parody the preceding atlasian's postings.  (Read 66400 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 24, 2014, 01:29:37 PM »

There is no such thing as a HP, everyone is special and the universe loves everyone.  And guys, "everyone" includes aliens.  They do exist, Oakvale! Angry
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »

i hate drones
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:28:28 AM »

Insert generic newbie comment here
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »

Sorry, but I can't acknowledge your presence until I've whipped out my good 'ole gaydar.  Wait, I didn't mean that in a homophobic way or anything; I just don't like gay people.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »

Sorry, but I can't acknowledge your presence until I've whipped out my good 'ole gaydar.  Wait, I didn't mean that in a homophobic way or anything; I just don't like gay people.

SKIP

Not that Cassius isn't a neo-nazi homophobe etc. but is "gaydar" homophobic now?

No, but he has used the phrase before and I now associate it with him since I've never heard anyone else use the term except in an episode of The Office.  Also, he (rightly) got a lot of crap once for saying he could use "the good 'ole gaydar" to tell if someone was gay from sight or something like that, IIRC.

SKIP
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 07:06:46 PM »

X: guys seriously stop making jokes about the Holocaust it's not cool

PS be sure to vote in my Concentration Camps survivor, we need someone to break the tie between Auschwitz and Dachau!

This is parody the preceeding poster.  Not "act like an asshole and repeat bs Oakvale said on mibbit that has no basis in reality."

Also learn to read, I said SKIP.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 09:02:09 PM »

PS be sure to vote in my Concentration Camps survivor, we need someone to break the tie between Auschwitz and Dachau!

This is parody the preceeding poster.  Not "act like an asshole and repeat bs Oakvale said on mibbit that has no basis in reality."

I'm not repeating anything said by anyone else. Mostly I just think "Nuremburg Trial Defendants Survivor" is an incredibly tasteless concept.

also you were the last one who didn't say skip Tongue

but for real, this is a thread where people are supposed to parody you. If you can't take the heat you don't have to post here. FWIW I didn't mean anything personal by it

(skip)

Sorry, I was up until 3:00 AM last night writing papers and over-reacted a bit (and was too tired to remember that I had just posted in the thread Tongue ).  Skip
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 10:38:23 AM »
« Edited: February 28, 2014, 10:42:43 AM by Senator Malcolm X »

This is parody the preceeding poster.  Not "act like an asshole and repeat bs Oakvale said on mibbit that has no basis in reality."

SKIP

Come on X, surely you can see the weird disconnect of reacting on a hair-trigger every time anyone mentions anything related to the Nazis/Holocaust etc. and at the same time running a Nuremberg defendants survivor game, in which people vote for their favourite Nazi war criminal.

I highly doubt anyone uses "favorite" as criteria when voting in that survivor.  "Most interesting" or something like that seems like a more likely criteria.  Also, I don't react hair-trigger every time anyone mentions anything about Nazis/the Holocaust.  I don't really know where you even get that from.  On mibbit, I've asked Hash not to do it because for a while he was comparing all sorts of trivial nonsense to Hitler non-stop just about every time I was on mibbit.  I may have asked you once or twice not to make trivial comparisons once or twice (though I don't remember doing so) and I ripped some poster a new one once because he kept comparing Jon Husted to Hitler/the Gestapo.  Beyond that, I don't see where you this from.  I'm sorry if it bothers you that I kept asking Hash not to constantly compare anything that annoyed him to Hitler, but there was a period where it got to be too much.  I'm not saying it is deliberate (I'm inclined to say it isn't, in fact), but I really don't think you and the IRC establishment are giving a very accurate account of this at all (then there's the issue of violating your own rules about not talking about IRC stuff in the forum).  Bacon King's post was a bit over-the-top, although I did over-react to it.  It feels like you guys made a meme out of this situation and that the meme is now being revised in a way that unfairly makes me look like a hypocrite on this stuff even though I never have been.  I see a disconnect between my actions in your/the IRC establishment's meme about this subject.  However, I don't see any disconnect between my actual actions/statements on the matter.  If anything, I've been open-minded about hearing your perspective on the subject and willing to engage in serious discussion about it on those occasions where you don't try to play the meme game.

SKIP
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 05:50:40 PM »

@ Mr. Reactionary: I have a Constitution Party avatar, but also seem pretty rational, even-tempered, ideologically consistent, and capable of respectfully disagreeing with left-leaning posters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies