parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:03:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: parody the preceding atlasian's postings.  (Read 68479 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: March 09, 2017, 02:58:19 PM »

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 04:34:00 PM »

MISSOURI IS DEMOCRATIC IN SPIRIT, not new Arkansas. I swear. GO BERNIE! GO WARREN!
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 04:01:02 PM »

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 06:42:43 PM »

Do you think I'm going to just post a two sentence response and leave it there? You are sourly mistaken. This response is detailed, concise, with multiple links to other sources you are likely too lazy to look into anyways because you know I'm right. Now, here are a couple of links on how to respond to people's post on a thread.

https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/portal/help/TOCDisplay/content.hlp?docId=howdoireplytoaforumpostieconversation

https://writingcommons.org/open-text/new-media/online-forums/651-online-forums-responding-thoughtfully

Also, did I mention that responding to threads in a responsible manner is a long-held tradition in Atlas? I kid you not. In any case, if you want to have a longer conversation about this, feel free to respond to me, but be afraid that I have even more links and maybe even statistics prepared for you.

My long-term dream is finally coming true. I am scaling the ranks on Atlas, and soon Leip will bow to my indomitable popularity. I am the Bernie Sanders of Atlas. Fear me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies