parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:13:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  parody the preceding atlasian's postings. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: parody the preceding atlasian's postings.  (Read 66364 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: February 25, 2014, 12:14:33 AM »

I'm harsh, but college all-nighters are cool like that. They call me the Centrist Beardman and I'm a sorority official dawgs.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 07:04:30 PM »

I love how much Bill Haslam has separated himself from the right in Tennessee of all places. He should definitely run for President and I think he would stand a great chance as the moderate in the race! I like Portman and Kirk, to, but we need to do everything to stop these far-right jokes like Stockman and make sure true moderates like Cornyn hold on.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 11:40:49 PM »

As a physics teacher, I'm disappointed that my brainless students can't get a simple problem right on any of my tests. I ask them to calculate the acceleration of North Carolina Republican Senate candidate Thom Tillis if he runs at a speed of 42.5 m/s exerting a force of 67 Newtons then divide it by the percentage of vote Tillis received in the primary, then multiply it by the margin Romney lost 18-29 year olds in the 2012 Presidential election and proceed to square that by the chances Republicans have at taking back the Senate. Now I ask you guys, what is so hard about that?!
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »

How can anyone idolize an anti-bourgeoise, neoliberal nationalist like Hillary Clinton when this country was founded on Marxist principles? You people are so dense.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 06:44:41 PM »

Okay, so I know I'm supposed to be fair and neutral as Speaker, but I'm only bringing to the floor bills proposed by me and dallasfan and those bills may.......or may not legalize murder if the assassin is drunk or high at the time? If it's not libertarian enough, just let me know.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 09:59:27 PM »

Foley is totally going to win. Malloy's been doing a TERRIBLE job in our state and anyone who thinks otherwise is a Democratic hack.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 01:48:13 AM »

I'm a one of a kind socially libertarian Republican from Georgia everyone! Oh, and can everyone go look at my LBJ Timeline please? Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies