Is all the John Delaney talk on the 2020 board rather pathetic?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:24:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is all the John Delaney talk on the 2020 board rather pathetic?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Is all the John Delaney talk on the 2020 board rather pathetic?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Is all the John Delaney talk on the 2020 board rather pathetic?  (Read 1738 times)
Coraxion
Ethiopia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2017, 04:41:32 PM »

The Steve Bullock talk is even weirder.

Dude, we get it, you're not impressed by him
Neither am I, and unlike you, I'm a Democrat.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
No, the election was lost because the-then FBI Director thought it would be a great idea to write a letter to Congress about a situation involving a presidential candidate - 11 days before the election and without classifying the letter.
LMAO @ the idea that people like Bullock and Brown are more progressive than Gillibrand and Harris.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2017, 04:46:24 PM »

No, the election was lost because the-then FBI Director thought it would be a great idea to write a letter to Congress about a situation involving a presidential candidate - 11 days before the election and without classifying the letter.
LMAO @ the idea that people like Bullock and Brown are more progressive than Gillibrand and Harris.

1) I'm trying to converse with TN Vol, because I actually expect him to give a coherent and somewhat polite response, so please bud out?

2) I don't care that you're a Democrat.  I definitely don't think it's cool or some status symbol, and I would never lay such a distinction on myself (as you seem to be implying I am?).

3) You can believe that about Comey all you want.  The leadership in "your" party seems to be smarter than you, though, and got the kick in the nads and wised up.  You have Chuck Schumer going in a 100% populist direction, returing to the party's roots and real purpose, in response to Trump, and I think a lot of Democrats are thankful that people like you - who seem to only be intent on describing themselves as "liberals" because they think it bestows some label of being "enlightened" while seemingly not caring at all about the ideals of past Democrats - are losing influence in the party.

4) I didn't say Bullock was more progressive than either one of those people, are you drunk posting right now or something?  I said Bullock was a solid progressive, and he is.  He's not a moderate, he's definitely not right-of-center, and representing the cultural attitudes of his rural state doesn't make him either of those things.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 05:52:53 PM »

1) I'm trying to converse with TN Vol, because I actually expect him to give a coherent and somewhat polite response, so please bud out?

2) I don't care that you're a Democrat.  I definitely don't think it's cool or some status symbol, and I would never lay such a distinction on myself (as you seem to be implying I am?).

3) You can believe that about Comey all you want.  The leadership in "your" party seems to be smarter than you, though, and got the kick in the nads and wised up.  You have Chuck Schumer going in a 100% populist direction, returing to the party's roots and real purpose, in response to Trump, and I think a lot of Democrats are thankful that people like you - who seem to only be intent on describing themselves as "liberals" because they think it bestows some label of being "enlightened" while seemingly not caring at all about the ideals of past Democrats - are losing influence in the party.

4) I didn't say Bullock was more progressive than either one of those people, are you drunk posting right now or something?  I said Bullock was a solid progressive, and he is.  He's not a moderate, he's definitely not right-of-center, and representing the cultural attitudes of his rural state doesn't make him either of those things.
1. You aren't under any obligation to respond if you don't want to.

2. We're talking about the Democratic primaries.

3. Returning to the Party's past roots... like Jim Crow and the Confederacy. No thank you.

4. It wasn't necessarily in response to you. It's just a narrative that I've seen in general here.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2017, 07:24:48 PM »

To be fair

1. It's mostly ironic
2. It's only because he declared first, with like 3 and a half years to go

"Ironic" support is also very pathetic.

Example: "Ironic" Trump support.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2017, 07:51:37 PM »

To be fair

1. It's mostly ironic

TIL John Delaney is equivalent to Trump.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 08:37:16 AM »

To be fair

1. It's mostly ironic

TIL John Delaney is equivalent to Trump.

That's not the point at all, just that "ironic" support is lame and not funny.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 08:46:54 AM »

But anyway, I'd rank this as only the second worst meme currently on Atlas, the worst obviously is the New Hampshire women thing which is not only quite blatantly sexist but has produced about as much humor as an ISIS beheading video.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies