latest Betfair odds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:55:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  latest Betfair odds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: latest Betfair odds  (Read 119181 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: October 28, 2015, 02:21:25 PM »

That only works if the market is efficient - which it clearly isn't, as the individual Democrats' chances of winning the WH add up to more than the Democratic Party's chances of winning the WH.

Do they not allow short selling?

They might. Go make some money if they do (or not, from your state icon - Betfair is illegal for Americans).

PredictIt allows short selling, and is roughly as legal for Americans as the Iowa Electronic Market.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 02:45:06 PM »

Can someone remind me why Torie's avatar is red?

Local reasons, but I really consider myself more or less a true independent now. The GOP is in a bad place in general right now - a very bad place. The Dems are not any better. I like Ryan because he's smart, principled, issue focused, genial, works well with others, and relatively reasonable and pragmatic. That makes him sadly rather unusual in the Pub party these days, among those with much profile at least.

The GOP is broken, and it's probably best for everyone if big business and mainstream members of the Republicans and Democrats started a new party.

It won't be good for them.

If there is one thing made abundantly clear, it's that a status-quo party for the corporations and wealthy is going nowhere. When we had two of them, they could pretend to oppose each other, but if there's just one it will start losing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies