latest Betfair odds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:33:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  latest Betfair odds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: latest Betfair odds  (Read 119289 times)
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« on: March 04, 2015, 09:02:28 AM »

Wow Webb at 25% now?! Hmmm does someone know something and do I need to put some money on it as well??? LOL JK
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 12:21:42 PM »

At this point one of these 4 will be the next president of the US in no particular order:

Bush
Hillary
Rubio
Walker

There could be a sleeper on the dems side to challenge Hillary and win the nomination, just not sure who it will be.

On the republican side it seems obvious to me on of these three will be the republican nominee:

Bush
Rubio
Walker

If Rubio or Walker win the nomination I see them choosing the other one as their VP.

Everyone else on the Rebublican side might win a primeree or two but i can guarantee they don't win the nominee; paul, cruz, Jindal, Kasich (possible VP), Huckabee, Santorum, Christie, Graham, etc.

All of these candidates WILL NOT win the nomination, some are running for the air time and others actually think they can win but won't come close.

If your republican it will be one of those three

If your a democrat it will be Hillary or possibly a dark horse, most likely Hillary pretty much unopposed, or by some people who have no chance.

I would place my money on Rubio or Hillary, depending on the circumstances in 2016.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:06:03 AM »

If I were a betting man I would put my money on Rubio and Biden as the nominees. Would take the long shot with Biden.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 08:34:53 AM »

My money would be on Rubio or Walker on the Republican side and Hillary on the Dems side. If there was one sleeper pick I would buy shares of it would be Joe Biden, don't count him out just yet.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »
« Edited: August 05, 2015, 09:27:19 AM by 2016election »

My money would be placed on these two right now:

D: Biden (I believe he will enter the race at the end of August and win the nomination)

R: Rubio (Once the hype around Trump settles down I believe a lot of those voters will gravitate toward Rubio who still has the most potential of any republican candidate)

My runners up as it sits right now who could be my favorites in a couple months would be:

D: Clinton

R: Kasich
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 08:55:07 AM »

As ive said for the last few years...

GE will be ....Rubio vs. Hillary.

Only question i have now about that prediction is actually on the Dems side,  could Biden ruin my prediction, quite possible...
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 08:57:18 AM »

Who comes up with these numbers?
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 09:58:48 AM »

I support Marco Rubio for president and the nomination.

But how is he still the odds on favorite to win the nomination? I don't understand these numbers there coming up with....

Shouldn't Trump be the likeliest at this point to win the nomination followed by Cruz than Rubio?

Heck Cruz has a good lead in Iowa and Trump has a good lead in NH.

Maybe im missing something?
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 03:00:54 PM »

Man, with Sanders being listed as such an underdog in Iowa I would bet a ton on him if i was a betting man.

I think Iowa will be very tight.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 11:33:45 AM »

Crazy how after one primary in a state like Iowa changes there odds so drastically. Doesn't make sense to me at all. At the end of the day, the end result ended up:

Delegates

Cruz - 8
Trump - 7
Rubio - 7

So much is made of Iowa and basically for winning Iowa Cruz ended up with ONE more delegate. Who cares. The states that actually matter are the winner takes all as Iowa pretty clearly showed IMO.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 12:06:34 PM »

Trump vs. Hillary in the general....Mr. Trump will dig up every last piece of dirt on both Clintons and publicly release them in speeches. Its gonna get real ugly.

President Trump.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 08:22:13 AM »

Susanna Martinez in a brokered convention??

Hmmmm

Martinez / Kasich would be a very nice ticket for republicans, i understand there is zero chance she gets the nomination but that would likely result in a republican win in November.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2016, 08:39:06 AM »

Looking like it will be Trump vs. Clinton in the General.

Best bet in my view right now is to bet Trump at the current odds to win the general. Hillary is clearly the favorite but those odds are appealing as i think it will be a very close election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies