PPP: Christie victorious against ALL Democrats tested
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:47:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP: Christie victorious against ALL Democrats tested
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPP: Christie victorious against ALL Democrats tested  (Read 4105 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2013, 08:54:02 AM »

Remember when America's Mayor was crushing Hillary and the other Democrats in 2007?
Fun Times.

Oh, now you're saying that. Ok. Never heard that snark when she was cruising before.

Maybe because it didn't make any sense when Clinton was leading, Phil.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 10:48:28 PM »

Remember when America's Mayor was crushing Hillary and the other Democrats in 2007?
Fun Times.

Oh, now you're saying that. Ok. Never heard that snark when she was cruising before.

It didn't make sense for what reason? Because it's impossible that Hillary could overpoll even though that's exactly what we're seeing to be true?

Or are you playing an idiotic semantics game with me? Roll Eyes I wasn't asking px to point out Hillary under polling in 2007 while she polled well early this year in order to make a point against Hillary. I'm saying he and others should realize that polls this far out, regardless of who is leading, shouldn't be taken so seriously and we shouldn't be crowning anyone as a landslide winner in 2016. Therefore, make a snarky comment about 2007 polling as a jab at the polling.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 11:48:30 PM »

Look on the bright side liberals, what are the chances of Christie being the nominee?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 11:55:13 PM »

Look on the bright side liberals, what are the chances of Christie being the nominee?

Higher than you think.
I Will Not Be Wrong
outofbox6
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 01:33:21 PM »

The Tea Party's disapproval rating among Republicans is already at 58%, imagine what it will be in two years. Anyways, according to polls, Christie is the frontrunner, beating every Democrat.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2013, 01:52:26 PM »

Yeah I don't know about this. I'll wait and see if ARG confirms this.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »

Look on the bright side liberals, what are the chances of Romney being the nominee?

Fixed it to 2009 standards.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2013, 05:31:48 PM »

Look on the bright side liberals, what are the chances of Romney being the nominee?

Romney was against a bunch of clowns. Christie will likely have a much tougher field to contend with.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 12:02:46 PM »

Therefore, make a snarky comment about 2007 polling as a jab at the polling.

Um, no.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »

Therefore, make a snarky comment about 2007 polling as a jab at the polling.

Um, no.

I do admire how you make zero attempt to shed your uber hack ways. At least you're honest in your idiocy.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »

Fat tub of lard.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 10:03:33 PM »

Exactly. Being sarcastic to all the people who think he can't be the nominee because he isn't conservative enough.
RJEvans
MasterRegal
United States

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 01:28:26 PM »

It's quite good actually. The GOP nominated McCain and Romney against the wishes of the conservative base. After eight years of a Democrat in the White House, GOP will be desperate for a win. If Christie continues to poll like this (he won't) he will be the nominee.

There are a few bright spots for Democrats in these polls. Clinton's floor seems to have always been 45%. Christie is doing remarkably well with Democrats. That won't continue. Obama's favorability is around 40%. Christie just won a landslide election. Clinton's media profile has been almost zero. Christie's faborability among all voters is about 10-15 points better than Clinton. That won't continue. Despite all these things, Christie's best poll is 3 points over Clinton.

Despite all these polls showing Christie outpolling Clinton, I'll say Clinton has a far better chance of getting elected than Clinton.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2013, 02:37:46 AM »

Despite all these polls showing Christie outpolling Clinton, I'll say Clinton has a far better chance of getting elected than Clinton.

I don't know.  Clinton's already been elected, while Clinton hasn't even declared her candidacy yet.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2013, 09:22:14 AM »

Fun Times.

It didn't make sense for what reason? Because it's impossible that Hillary could overpoll even though that's exactly what we're seeing to be true?

Or are you playing an idiotic semantics game with me? Roll Eyes I wasn't asking px to point out Hillary under polling in 2007 while she polled well early this year in order to make a point against Hillary. I'm saying he and others should realize that polls this far out, regardless of who is leading, shouldn't be taken so seriously and we shouldn't be crowning anyone as a landslide winner in 2016. Therefore, make a snarky comment about 2007 polling as a jab at the polling.

Keep calm, bro.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2013, 04:42:08 AM »

Fun Times.

Keep calm, bro.

Don't worry, it's one of Phil's usual temper tantrums. It's almost Pavlovian.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2013, 08:04:45 PM »

Fun Times.

Keep calm, bro.

Don't worry, it's one of Phil's usual temper tantrums. It's almost Pavlovian.

Trust me: I'm perfectly calm when exposing your idiotic hackery and trolling.

And notice how Julio, who also likes to troll, didn't even bother to defend you. Early polling was fine when your candidates were romping to victory but now they're so bad because Hillary trailed in those polls in 2007. You don't even try to make sense, dude.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies