The Campaign Trail: Post Your Maps! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:59:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Campaign Trail: Post Your Maps! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Campaign Trail: Post Your Maps!  (Read 170292 times)
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« on: July 22, 2020, 08:56:39 AM »

Hopefully they will now add more years and this isn’t a one time update.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 11:16:50 AM »

What is good about this new 2016 version is that all the answers actually make sense for the candidate. You don’t have a scenario where Hillary is pro-life or Trump supports universal healthcare. I don’t know why they removed Scott Brown though.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 07:46:52 AM »

Yes!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 07:02:49 PM »

Hillary Clinton  211  28.5%
Donald Trump  197  35.7%
Gary Johnson  130  35.8%
By messing around with the game and spamming options that increase Libertarian Support, I managed to get a deadlocked EC in the new 2016 scenario playing as Hillary. The result said this: "No candidate secured a majority in the Electoral College. However, the Republicans won a majority in Congress and will elevate Trump to the Presidency. Time will tell how things go in that regard. As for you, a long and sometimes ambiguous political career seems to be coming to its end."
can you give a little tutorial on how to screw around with the game like this?
When you select an option in the game and confirm it if it has an advisor prompt you can use your keyboard to repeat the response as much as you want with space or enter and it will keep affecting the game. Then when you're satisfied you can hit tab and open the map with space or enter then continue as normal with the wacky world you've made. (This is like a month later lol why did I take so long to respond to this)
This is amazing thank you.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 05:28:44 PM »

Hillary Clinton  211  28.5%
Donald Trump  197  35.7%
Gary Johnson  130  35.8%
By messing around with the game and spamming options that increase Libertarian Support, I managed to get a deadlocked EC in the new 2016 scenario playing as Hillary. The result said this: "No candidate secured a majority in the Electoral College. However, the Republicans won a majority in Congress and will elevate Trump to the Presidency. Time will tell how things go in that regard. As for you, a long and sometimes ambiguous political career seems to be coming to its end."
can you give a little tutorial on how to screw around with the game like this?
When you select an option in the game and confirm it if it has an advisor prompt you can use your keyboard to repeat the response as much as you want with space or enter and it will keep affecting the game. Then when you're satisfied you can hit tab and open the map with space or enter then continue as normal with the wacky world you've made. (This is like a month later lol why did I take so long to respond to this)

I tried that but it wouldn't let me continue the game after I hit it a few times. It's just locked in on the prompt after I hit enter a couple of times
It occasionally glitches out like that. You just have to restart. That's what happened to me when I got a 50 state Pat Buchanan sweep in 2000
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 11:40:09 PM »

Is the site down for anyone else?
Hopefully this means the 2020 scenario is coming out
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 11:52:13 AM »

I'm really hoping the 2020 scenario gets released soon. Who should the VP options be for both candidates?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies