NC-PPP: Hagan trailing or tied, GOP primary is more or less a 5-way tie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:00:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  NC-PPP: Hagan trailing or tied, GOP primary is more or less a 5-way tie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-PPP: Hagan trailing or tied, GOP primary is more or less a 5-way tie  (Read 2556 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »

This could be the end of these white liberals in the South for another generation.

'Nevermind that a majority of the NC statewide offices are held by officials that you'd consider 'white liberals.'

Please stop trolling. You're capable of better comments. I know you think everyone else here isn't as smart as you, but still, you sound like an idiot.  
If you are so bothered by Krazen, why don't you just put him on ignore?

I agree with what was stated above - the outcome of this race will likely depend on the national environment.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »

Yeah, Hagan does not strike me as a strong candidate at all, and her main hope for 2014 is that the Republicans nominate a weak candidate, which it looks like they may. She isn't the type of candidate who can localize an election, which is something crucial for a Democrat's success in the South.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies