OH-Quinnipiac: Kasich up 7 points (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:33:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  OH-Quinnipiac: Kasich up 7 points (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Quinnipiac: Kasich up 7 points  (Read 1902 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: November 27, 2013, 11:00:16 PM »

Either PPP or Quinnipac is way off. Time will tell which one.
I'm crossing my fingers it's Quinnipiac. I didn't believe their previous poll that Kasich was up by 14 and had a 54% approval and I'm very skeptical about this to especially them saying 50 to 39 that they approve of how Kasich is handling the economy when it's in a terrible state right now. PPP tends to be more accurate with their polling and included Charlie Earl in the race while Quinnipiac didn't. Although since 2010 Green nominee, Dennis Spisak, recently declared his candidacy again, this could hurt FitzGerald if Spisak gets on the ballot and may not even matter as much with Earl in.

One thing to point out though, apparently the Ohio General Assembly is in negatives with a low 41% approval and 42% disapproval so considering this pollster leans R, the legislature is probably in the mid 30s which if it stays constant or maybe worse could cause them to lose a few seats next year in the Ohio House of Reps.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies