Blame someone else. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:47:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Blame someone else. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blame someone else.  (Read 5685 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: November 06, 2013, 11:16:34 AM »

I think its fair to blame you. Labor was a personality cult more than anything else, with a merely coincidental ideological similarity among members. The other party leaders didn't have enemies lists or take every opportunity to villify others. The amount of behind the back insults and creepy obsessions with certain people is rivaled only by the long forgotten Wolfentoad, who was rightly called out for his behavior. People will overlook it because you have "redeeming qualities" and I've tried to as well but like sbane said, good riddance. The game has gotten progressively worse as you spread more and more division among the left and turned any disagreement into a personal attack. I look at the way you've attacked people like Scott, or trying to lure Kalwejt to the Labor Party while sharing profanity laced insults about him with Nix in the shadows of the IRC and I can't belp but feel this is the right decision for you.

Thanks for the honorable mention.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 10:37:05 PM »

ITT Whiners attacking Griffin because they could never beat him

Like I said before, this is not a dick measuring contest.

And I'm pretty sure we beat them everytime we were up against them lol
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 12:39:57 PM »

ITT Whiners attacking Griffin because they could never beat him

Like I said before, this is not a dick measuring contest.

And I'm pretty sure we beat them everytime we were up against them lol

Well, this game is your whole life, so most people would rather lose to a pathetic manchild like yourself than send 480 PMs a day, creepily systematically befriend newbies, and continuously lie and attempt to get sympathy. Believe it or not, most people have lives off of Atlasia. Wink

In addition, if your record was anything close to acceptable or admirable, you wouldn't shit in your pants every time the topic of a more succesful player came up. Just sayin'. Smiley

Lol, k
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »

Lol
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 01:47:45 AM »
« Edited: November 08, 2013, 01:49:34 AM by public reaction to jimmy savile accusations »

This thread went completely off the rails. Exactly as Griffin would have wanted.

The rails? The TC was simply baiting and attacking. Let's see:

Attack Senator Napoleon:
Attack Senator Tmthforu:
Attack "deceased" Wolfentoad:
Attack the Progressive Union:
Incite division on his side of the political spectrum:
Attack Politics Junkie:
Declare an unearned victory:
Generate expected responses:

This Progressive Union nonsense is trouble, and sensible veterans across party lines know it. It has nothing to do with the slights that they've given Labor, which is just icing on the cake for some on my side of the aisle. That's why there have been multiple discussions on the cancerous growth and what it'll mean for Atlasia if left unchecked. The Progressive Union's growth, composition and recruitment efforts is indistinguishable from the surge that we saw when wolfentoad started dragging people in from the forum and from outside sources like Stormfront, effectively over-inflating the game. Mark my words: this one and this one will be the Second Coming. I don't think they mean bad and I'm sure they're good kids for the most part, but no one starts out meaning bad in this game - just wait for it. Hopefully, they'll avoid that fate in the game.

It's not just a Labor thing, and I hope that some from the right who privately agree with me will ultimately come forward and call this nonsense out for what it is: a breeding ground for the people who hang around/hold offices in this game for years and years - yet talk about how they don't take it seriously - to cultivate their hordes of buttenbuddies for those elections in which they're totally going to run, on issues that they're totally not going to articulate and with voters that know no better.

Why should the PU stand for this? Bringing up Stormfront, Wolfentoad, etc. Claiming the PU has no ideology and you can't fight it- why didn't he speak up during my second term when the People's Party was emerging with no political distinctiveness? He is only upset because he sees the PU as a threat to Labor. I don't think the PU would surpass Labor in membership at any point but Labor's not going to be able to win straight-up- the party will have to rely on working with others, and they already blew their top tier candidates in the previous two cycles.

Unfortunately, working together with the PU doesn't seem to be an option Adam is interested in pursuing, so he's encouraging his party and the PU to work with Federalists and keep both parties down. It cost them the PPT position and if PU and Labor don't work to improve the relationship, it could cost more for Labor and the PU alike, giving the Federalists a huge advantage to go a long with a surprisingly strong "bench" for big elections in the future.

Honestly, he feels the way I felt at the beginning of my second term. It's tough but I'm sure he will be back. This game is and should be open to second chances.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, Labor won the game

Pfft, you got to the level with the Democratic Alliance and through youp controller at the TV Wink
^^^If any specific party "won" the game, it would be the JCP, who won almost every federal election for quite a while (me being the rare exception Wink). We literally did a reset on the parties primarily because of that dominance.

Still, Labor and JCP had natural advantages. Labor has definitely underperformed given that, while JCP slightly overperformed. JCP managed to beat Duke while Griff's group got embarassed two years later. But lets be honest- neither of these parties have managed to pull off backs-against-the-wall victories the Liberal Party managed with my senate victory and then doubling up in April.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 07:40:53 PM »

The liberal party did have an ideology, Seatown. You just don't want to acknowledge it.
Neo-liberalism claims to be post-ideoligcal, ce n'est pas terrible?

Yeah, we weren't really neo-liberal. I don't think neo liberals agree with strengthening a single payer health care system. The liberal party did that. The liberal party believed in increasing the freedom of every single Atlasian while at the same time preventing overreach from labor stalwarts, such as yourself or TNF. That is the ideology I have represented in the Senate and I have continued to do it when I was a liberal and when I switched to the Federalists because they were the only sane major party left. If you feel I changed my ideology, please do provide examples. Or else shut the fuck up. Thanks!
You & Napoleon sure like to use that word a lot. Where did I ever imply that you changed you ideology? The only thing that happened was wolf shedding the sheep's clothing.

Do you masturbate to my posting history? That's hot.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 05:59:57 AM »

Can anyone really disagree on the substance of the argument - that the P-U's recent pan-ideological recruitment push is greatly disturbing? I'm not looking forward to an amorphous intellectually void blob hovering around the centre of the game.

> was in TPP
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 11:28:23 AM »

TPP had no ideology and there was only one contested vote during my entire presidency which had its senate delegation voting cohesively. It was a nonideological blob. TexasDem recruited or tried to recruit newbies all the time; perhaps he was acting on his own but it wasn't exactly a secret. Wolfentoad's been long gone and has m othing to do with the PU. Hard to have a conversation when one side is so full of sh**t...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2013, 02:01:13 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2013, 02:05:43 PM by public reaction to jimmy savile accusations »

Lol, if that's how you see things
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 02:26:30 PM »

I love how this is biggest criticism of me they can come up with. "OMGZ he is a dick buddy!" (btw the term you were likely looking for is "butt buddies")

Eh, your subpar activity record in the Senate is another one, plus your consistent childish whining everytime things don't go your way, or the fact that you have literally contributed nothing to this game, yet constantly attack those who do (such as Adam Griffin).

I guess you two have nothing to say against the rest of my post and will instead pout in a corner and masturbate each other?
[/quote
What about your garbage attempt at being SoEA?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2013, 02:35:00 PM »

He's a high schooler with a keyboard. He is much smarter than us.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 02:38:54 PM »

He's a high schooler with a keyboard. He is much smarter than us.

While you're a twenty-seven year old who spends 24 hours a day on this forum and constantly jacks off to his "records" in a fantasy game.

So am I inactive or on here 24/7? I don't see how it could be both.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 02:43:21 PM »

I continue to impress in that case.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 02:47:30 PM »

I expected that to be the case from someone's whose primary concern is having a position, not doing it.

My life doesn't feel complete unless fifteen people on some forum vote me into a fake political office. If I lose I might have to find a new dick buddy!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 03:00:25 PM »

Sbane, a lot of these guys arrived adter Adam and don't understand that things weren't like this until Adam took a dump all over the game, along with seatown and snowstalker. Before then the worst fighting was usually left vs right disagreeing or Marokai and I going at it over some gimmicky proposal that would never materialize. I don't even see how it can be fixed at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies