Blame someone else. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:41:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Blame someone else. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blame someone else.  (Read 5714 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: November 09, 2013, 05:16:26 AM »

Can anyone really disagree on the substance of the argument - that the P-U's recent pan-ideological recruitment push is greatly disturbing? I'm not looking forward to an amorphous intellectually void blob hovering around the centre of the game.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 06:06:01 AM »
« Edited: November 09, 2013, 10:23:36 AM by Oakvale »

Can anyone really disagree on the substance of the argument - that the P-U's recent pan-ideological recruitment push is greatly disturbing? I'm not looking forward to an amorphous intellectually void blob hovering around the centre of the game.

> was in TPP

The crucial difference being that TPP didn't attempt to recruit hordes of newbies in a membership-boosting stunt, we always were a small party.

e: Also if you look at the membership of TPP it was people like me, Cinci, Duke, X, Franzl... people who you could all clearly say were more or less on the same spectrum politically. This isn't the like the P-U which literally refuses to take positions on abortion and has people who think gay marriage is a sick abomination as members in good standing.

And, of course, TPP wasn't the successor to the Wolfentoad machine...
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »

To be fair a "high schooler with a keyboard" is the exact kind of person who can play Atlasia without it being vaguely embarrassing. And I include myself in the "vaguely embarrassing" category obviously.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies