Blame someone else. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:59:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Blame someone else. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blame someone else.  (Read 5603 times)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 08, 2013, 10:13:48 AM »

I really don't understand why we would cooperate with our biggest rivals in this game. No matter what you think of PU, it most certainly isn't a threat (no offense). So why should we cooperate with Labor if they are the ones we are trying to beat? It doesn't make sense to me beyond just irrational hate of PU.
I'm certainly not offended. Griffin's supposed claim that we will destroy the game is simply Griffgraph for "The Progressive Union will destroy Labor." This is flattering, but I have no desire and PRO has no desire to destroy any party. It's also a little entertaining for Griffin to reach out to the Feds while insulting them in the same post.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »

The Progressive Union is not the ideological blob the Liberal Party once was. Everyone I have tried to recruit is within the mainstream of our party. PRO is not simply a reincarnation of Liberal because former Liberals have joined PRO, Labor, Federalist, and D-R alike.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »

Everyone needs to stop talking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies