Which drug do you have a more positive opinion of? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:32:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which drug do you have a more positive opinion of? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which drug do you have a more positive opinion of?
Marijuana

Tobacco

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Which drug do you have a more positive opinion of?  (Read 3593 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: November 02, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »

I approve of both, though I am not a huge fan of marijuana.

BRTD, please, please tell me that you are not one of those people who thinks marijuana should be legal but tobacco shouldn't be.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 09:56:17 PM »

I approve of both, though I am not a huge fan of marijuana.

BRTD, please, please tell me that you are not one of those people who thinks marijuana should be legal but tobacco shouldn't be.

I'll settle for just sky high taxes, really graphic warnings, not allowing packaging besides the really plain and generic ones that are now the only legal tobacco packaging in Australia, and basically banning all marketing.
But you know, pots somehow cool. It only alters your mind. I know a guy who I once went to school with who was smoking pot and ran over somebody. But that's not that big of a deal, I guess Roll Eyes.

Will you put pictures of car wrecks on the marijuana package covering (assuming we are in a situation where it is legal)? Would you ban it's advertisement? Would you have sky high taxes on pot?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »

But you know, pots somehow cool. It only alters your mind. I know a guy who I once went to school with who was smoking pot and ran over somebody. But that's not that big of a deal, I guess Roll Eyes.

Let's ban alcohol then.
How about legalize everything?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 10:14:47 PM »

Let's ban alcohol then.
How about legalize everything?

Including smothering libertarians with pillows?
Stay classy. I can't believe I have had to post that twice in one night here, but some of you are on a roll.

Marijuana is fun. Alcohol is fun. They have uses. Tobacco doesn't. It's just disgusting sh!t that doesn't benefit anyone and serves no purpose at all.
Why do you keep making these stupid polls? Don't you ever get tired of the whole forum telling you that you have the logic of a child?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies