Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:12:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130670 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 06, 2014, 01:45:13 AM »

I'm hating not being able to go to school.  Right now it looks like we will be missing the entire week.  We now have to make up 10 or so days.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 06:46:23 PM »

I right now am studying my ass off for my AP test's that I have on Friday.  I have to take the AP English test from about 8:00 am to about 11:45, then I get a 15 min lunch and take the AP Stat test from about 12:00 PM to about 4 in the afternoon.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 12:01:42 AM »

I just spent 12 hours in hell.  I was stuck at home with no power in 95o Heat.  I am so happy I now have power.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 04:17:41 AM »

Like Flo, I'm taking the ACT.  Not using a Calculator for this one, trying to see how good I can do without it.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »

When school restarts in August, I decided to come out to everyone.  I decided to do it in the most gay way possible, in theater class while we are trying to find a play to take to festive this next year.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »

I just checked my ACT, and I made a 26 overall without a calculator.  I was reasonably surprised by it.  Got a 30 in reading and 25 in math.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 01:24:43 AM »

I know, right.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 02:07:21 AM »

You guys really oughta be more concerned about my cat.

Tongue
Don't worry, we are, and we are praying for it.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 10:21:36 PM »

Even though halloween is still a couple weeks away, I already know what I'm going as.  I going as Gandalf the Rainbow.  It is also when I'm coming out to a few more people.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 05:25:06 PM »

Even though halloween is still a couple weeks away, I already know what I'm going as.  I going as Gandalf the Rainbow.  It is also when I'm coming out to a few more people.

It was Saruman who was the wizard of rainbows.
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Oh, I know that, but most people don't.  That's why I'm going as a gay Gandalf who is also rainbow.  Much easier to explain.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 11:21:41 PM »

It was Saruman who was the wizard of rainbows.
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Oh, I know that, but most people don't.  That's why I'm going as a gay Gandalf who is also rainbow.  Much easier to explain.

That's a horrible costume.

No.  The costume is fine, but the backstory is horrible.  For any non-Tolkien fanatics he meets, calling himself a gay rainbow Gandalf isn't going to make his costume seem any different than if he just called himself a gay rainbow wizard.  But he'll have to put up with insufferable Tolkien fans such as myself who will point out that Saruman was the Wizard of Many Colors and not Gandalf.  Unless the whole point of the exercise is to find out who among his friends are fellow Tolkien geeks, I just don't see the point.
The point is to come out to people.  So I'm using rainbows and someone everyone recognizes.  Is it the best idea, no, but it works.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies