Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:38:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130244 times)
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« on: October 18, 2013, 05:14:25 PM »

I'll fill in more about my break after this weekend is over, but right now I'm sitting on the train across from a guy who looks exactly like Slavoj Zizek minus 30 years. Like, exactly. And he keeps rubbing brushing his hair out of his face in that same kinda "I need something to do with my hands while I'm talking" way. P crazy Curly
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:14:43 PM »

So, yeah, I'm back at school, break over. It was pretty fun, a little less than I expected it to be but to be honest nothing is ever as good as you anticipate it to be. Feeling...mediocreish now, not really happy or sad. There was a street musician playing "You Can't Always Get What You Want" as I left to come back, and he got it stuck in my head. "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find, you get what you need"...

iunno, I still can't say I'm a fan of this whole "life" thing, still kinda lonely even if I have friends, dealing with college and depression and stuffs sucks, I'm still struggling like hell just to keep a B-/C+ average, etc etc...but yeah, life is tolerable at least, none of it really matters so there's no good reason to worry and stress out, and I still feel like it's better than killing myself, at least for the time being, which is really the only big question isn't it? Curly

/rambling
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »

Also, was reallyy high last night, decided to order pizza hut, proceeded to eat an entire giant pizza plus cheesy breadsticks. Stoned me considered this a great idea. Of course I woke up this morning feeling like my stomach was going to explode. I haven't even eaten anything today because my stomach has been f**king killing me, toooo much junk food. Def not a good idea in retrospect.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies