Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:56:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129206 times)
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« on: November 06, 2013, 07:36:33 AM »

So I'm probably moving to Los Angeles.
Why?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 03:18:09 PM »

I've been out of school all week. But that hasn't stopped me from having to do work for my new online French class, which so far sucks. Should I drop it?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:44 PM »

What really irritates me is the web design, which is half-baked and super confusing. The teacher will post an announcement saying to go someplace in a tab, and there won't be a tab for it! Tests are super weird and confusing also. Also, I like being able to go back and forth with a teacher in the language, which has been completely absent so far.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 10:55:17 PM »

At the 20th annual YeeHaw Junction Bluegrass Festival, sipping on some jack in Publix brand cola while watching Jan Brewer give her state of the state address on C-SPAN 2, all while my friend is at homecoming with the awesomest girl ever. Life's a carnival Tongue

Jan Brewer sounds much more fun than Homecoming, IMO.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 12:00:45 PM »

So..I've drank about half a bottle of bourbon in the past half hour. Why? Because 5 months ago I was the reason my best friend died... I'm the reason she is dead. I've never admitted it to anyone other than my brother. I'm such a scumbag. I think I'm going to go finish this bottle. buhbye
Dude, you're okay. Definitely talk to someone if you can, man. Hang in there.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »

A really close friend of mine had to go to a hospital in Gainesville, she had originally gotten a liver problem late last year, and it was very deadly, so when she had only three days left to live, she was moved to the top of the transplant list, and thankfully she got a liver in time, however her body rejected it in six months, so she has to keep taking medicine, and all this crappy stuff, and she's only 17 years old. Now she is having problems with her kidneys, and she's most likely going to have to be on two transplant lists. I'm really afraid, and I don't know if she'll be okay..
I'm so sorry man! I hope it all turns out good. Sad
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 09:49:58 AM »

Over the last three weeks I was working on an 18 page narrative poem with a rather unique rhyme scheme and a complex plot. I finished it last Thursday. Its hand written so I am transferring it into word to preserve, and I am considering submitting it to a magazine.

I’m rather conflicted if I should share it. I am paranoid that if I publish it here before it gets into a magazine (if it does-I, for once, am actually proud of myself on this one) will find it and accuse me of plagiarism.

Ehh, don't post it here- submit it to the magazine first. I think some magazines consider stuff that's already been put online as already published.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 12:50:37 AM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.

I'm rootin' for ya, Tmth! We're all here to support you, and hopefully your dad'll come around. Stay strong.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 01:03:12 PM »

I took the ACT today. Blugggh.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 08:50:12 PM »

I got into Governor's School for the summer!
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 09:25:40 PM »

Today I've officially decided to enroll in Catawba College for the class of 2018.

Salisbury, here I come!

Yay!

Are you gonna be in my CD (NC-05)?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 04:16:15 PM »

I went hiking at Elk Knob State Park. The summit is gorgeous, and it has bunch of trees that are tiny- they were stunted by the wind.

The best part about living in Florida is killing that damned spider and then finding out it's a baby momma and taking half an hour to search and kill the babies

That certainly isn't just a FL thing, though I'm usually too lazy to kill the Spider in the first place.

Thanks, guys!

Today I've officially decided to enroll in Catawba College for the class of 2018.

Salisbury, here I come!

Yay!

Are you gonna be in my CD (NC-05)?

Yup!

Another Foxx victim, then! Tongue

Anyway, I hope you have a great time there. Salisbury's a nice city, and it has good location- it's about an even distance to both Charlotte and the Triad.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 12:04:02 AM »

Anyway, I've been up far too long, trying to determine my vocal type. Time to go to bed.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 08:36:45 PM »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?

It sounds like this is a real problem..do you need to talk to someone?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »

I'm going to make a decision by the end of this weekend for the four colleges I'll be applying to.

Which ones?

I thought you were younger than me, not older. Tongue
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2014, 09:18:05 AM »

Sad
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 08:38:52 AM »

I'm so sorry Flo. I lost both of my grandparents in about a year, and I know how rotten it feels. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk about anything.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 08:40:47 PM »

I'm so sorry Flo- I know this is pretty tough. It's lovely that your Pop-pop was able to have the last laugh, so to speak, and it sounds like the funeral was lovely. It sounds like you really honored him.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »

I just shaved, so now I don't have an awkward blond neckbeard.

Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 10:29:20 PM »

And I'll just go with it.  I've been very depressed for months.  I'm putting a happy face on this Navy thing for quite awhile because I feel like that's what people want me to do.   Fact is, that I'm utterly miserable, and I found out this week that the entire ship is staying in San Diego when we do next year's crew swap EXCEPT my division.  So I will be sent 15,000 miles away to Japan from anything or anyone I've even cared about, I'll be in a transient state AGAIN, and I'll be stuck without moving my life forward when it comes to finding a girl/starting a family/getting some stability for 3 more years.  Oh... and it's not like it's a part of Japan near anything.  It's some backwater rural area where I'll be stuck on base 24/7 doing jack **** when we are in port. 

I literally think I might do something very drastic and I'm trying to hold it together, but at the end of the day this was a huge mistake that I rushed into for no real reason other than student loans and thinking that it might help a prospective political career and I just want to go back to Jersey.  

(I've been drinking so take that into account if you read this)
I'm sorry dude. Just remember its always possible to take advantage of unhappy circumstances- even sh[inks] has a silver lining.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 09:32:00 PM »

I'm going to Governor's School tomorrow, so look forward to me posting less! Smiley
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 03:29:02 PM »

Common App opens today. Filling out the form, and I already feel shockingly inadequate..
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 02:09:16 PM »

I think my antidepressants aren't working. I've felt really blue the past couple of days. I guess I always do but I'm getting into that tired, despondent state that I haven't been in in several months.

I'm wondering if there are any career opportunities for hermits - something like being the caretaker for an isolated English country house that no one ever goes to should be right up my alley. It gets awfully lonely when there are too many people around.

Oh dear, man! You've mentioned having a therapist before; you should probably let them know what's going on.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2014, 10:18:46 PM »

An old friend of mine (with a previous history of mental issues) may have tried/be trying to kill herself, I'm not up on the details and I feel helpless, especially because she lives in another state now and has deleted her Facebook account.

Yikes, is there any way you could get her info?
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2014, 06:25:38 AM »

Decided this morning to quit cigarettes to get ready for a 5K on October 25th. We'll see if this holds up.

Good for you. I'm in the process of quitting for good too. Good luck.

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies