Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:52:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130371 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 20, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »

What is the meaning of life? Have you tried a corn dog? Have you seen an orange alligator? Can you direct me to the nearest apple tree?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 11:51:25 PM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad

What? I thought he was talking about them getting married?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad

What? I thought he was talking about them getting married?
He wants to focus on foreign missions. He claims Allison was cool with it and they departed as friends, but he unfriended her from Facebook. Awkward...

If you're friends wouldn't you keep them as friends on facebook? I don't understand, that seems like a cold move.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »

A really close friend of mine had to go to a hospital in Gainesville, she had originally gotten a liver problem late last year, and it was very deadly, so when she had only three days left to live, she was moved to the top of the transplant list, and thankfully she got a liver in time, however her body rejected it in six months, so she has to keep taking medicine, and all this crappy stuff, and she's only 17 years old. Now she is having problems with her kidneys, and she's most likely going to have to be on two transplant lists. I'm really afraid, and I don't know if she'll be okay..
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 11:17:13 AM »

They've found her a perfect match for a liver!  She's nearly done surgery Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:35:03 PM »

To continue the saga of Sawx's love life, I'm catching feels for someone outside of the trio.

tl;dr, hook up with girl 1 and girl 2 in the same night. Would go for Girl 1 again, but Girl 2 was more me being hammered and wanting to brag about pulling two girls in one night. Girl 1 comes out again with me next week. Girl 3 (a good friend of mine) shows up, clings to me the entire night, finally realize she has feels for me. Want to be just friends with Girl 2 and Girl 3, would at most be FWB with Girl 1.

Now, on Valentine's Day, I see a new girl who's basically a female version of me (except without the whole spergy political forum thing going on). We start talking, and I think I'm catching feels.
Who is tl;dr? One of your friend?

tl;dr = too long, didn't read
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 04:11:25 PM »

I'm officially on the Nan Rich campaign Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 09:45:35 PM »

I was making campaign calls and during one conversation I asked about the Democratic primary and this guy said "Thou shalt not speak bad about thy own Democrats. "
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 06:15:40 PM »

My sister just got engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 08:54:49 PM »

Congratulations! Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 01:59:52 AM »

Just registered for the ACT Tongue
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 12:53:11 PM »

Well, I actually beat my expected goal. What I expected to lose in 6 months, I lost in 5. As my college Dean once said, "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son". My hard work has paid off, and I'm excited to work at my next goal. I'm happy to have lost all this weight, and can't wait to see all the new opportunities that life has to show me.

Congratulations Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 04:42:36 PM »

Why?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 05:47:53 PM »

Visiting Grinnell College. Also its rather embarassing to admit, but it'll be the first time I'm out of California...

Oh my that is an expensive college, well have fun outside of California!
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 12:53:55 AM »

The best part about living in Florida is killing that damned spider and then finding out it's a baby momma and taking half an hour to search and kill the babies
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 12:32:21 AM »

Stopping my work at the Rich campaign, going to be at a local animal shelter and working there during summer. Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 10:30:03 PM »

I'm going to make a decision by the end of this weekend for the four colleges I'll be applying to.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 08:23:44 AM »

I'm going to make a decision by the end of this weekend for the four colleges I'll be applying to.

Which ones?

I thought you were younger than me, not older. Tongue

I am Tongue

Right now I'm only sure of Kansas state
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2014, 11:02:02 PM »

I've chosen Kansas State University, Louisiana State University, Iowa State University, and Mississippi State University Tongue
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 10:13:42 PM »

I've chosen Kansas State University, Louisiana State University, Iowa State University, and Mississippi State University Tongue

Just out of curiosity, why? That seems like a rather eclectic assortment of schools without much common other than "X State University." What do you want to major in?

Biology, then going to a vet school. I mainly wanted to stay on the same campus if I'm going to be going to the same school for eight years.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 10:43:53 PM »

Just out of curiosity, why? That seems like a rather eclectic assortment of schools without much common other than "X State University." What do you want to major in?

Biology, then going to a vet school. I mainly wanted to stay on the same campus if I'm going to be going to the same school for eight years.

Spending eight years at the same school sounds like a nightmare to me, but suit yourself.

You should apply to Texas A&M too.

I was looking at it, but it's 2-9k more per year than the colleges I chose Tongue
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 03:11:47 PM »

Please don't do your grad school at the same place as your undergrad school.

Why not?
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 12:34:20 AM »

I graduate law school tomorrow. Feels weird, man. Feels weird.

Congratulations Smiley
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 11:36:53 PM »

My grandfather has only an hour left and I don't know where else to go since nobody is answering me and I can't see him.

I don't know if it's a good idea to post it here but I have no place else to go to and my mom, who's with him right now, she can't even talk.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2014, 11:11:41 PM »

The funeral was a very beautiful one and I'm very glad people laughed and remembered the times they spent with him and family rather than mourning over his death. It's the way he would've wanted it Smiley

Apparently at the hospital (he was a big jokester) they took the breathing tube out and after a few minutes he stopped breathing, well John (I think that's his name, my mom and dad have a total of sixteen siblings so I can't keep track) said to the rest of the people, being the big brother that he was "Well, I think Dad is gone" and then my grandfather breathed in this giant gulp of air and the guy jumped and pop-pop (we referred to my grandfather as pop-pop) smiled and a few minutes later he left the earth. I think it was a really good way for him to go since that's what he was known for.

Funny thing is, he had stage four pancreatic cancer and he died of pneumonia, like wow.

At least he died with dignity and pranking one of his kids while at it Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies