Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:27:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130560 times)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: February 16, 2014, 01:15:37 AM »

They're literally out of alcohol???

Sent from my iPhone.

any piff doe?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 01:18:38 AM »

RIP LIEF Sad
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 03:19:15 PM »

YEEZY SEASON APPROACHING

tomorrow night
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:32:16 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2014, 09:36:35 PM by Paul Kemp »

I had the incredible opportunity of witnessing the final night of the North American Yeezus tour last night. A phenomenal experience to witness a truly compelling display of showmanship by Mr. West.

Best show I've ever been to, although it's a bit unfair to compare others to it as others didn't have a giant mountain, indoor snowfall and White Jesus. I strongly doubt I'll ever see anything like it again.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 09:38:26 PM »

Watching Rambo III. This is a pretty awesome flick. Need some more "loosening agent". I'm running low, though.

Loosening Agent?

= Pot?

Lube.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »

This.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 10:19:57 PM »

So one of my co workers smells, he has this odor with him and it even kind of stays behind when he leaves. There is a chair in the break room that he always sits in and it smells, I actually accidentally sat in it on Friday. The elevator smells after he is on it. I don't really want to say anything surely he knows it? He is a really nice person. He is very overweight like 300 plus pounds.

You could always buy a stick of deodorant and put it on his desk and write "from a friend" on it.

Don't do this.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 02:27:57 PM »

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.

Well done, FF. 

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.
What you did was FF move, and I say that as a Christian-was the woman who said the Jesus thing the same as the people cracking jokes about the poor old woman who was short $0.21? Good for you, even if I don't quite embrace all of what you said in the end.

oh my god
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 02:31:23 PM »

Well done, FF. 

What you did was FF move, and I say that as a Christian-was the woman who said the Jesus thing the same as the people cracking jokes about the poor old woman who was short $0.21? Good for you, even if I don't quite embrace all of what you said in the end.

oh my god
FTR, I was talking about his helping the woman out, not the outburst....hence the "I don't quite embrace what you said part."

(for the record i did not actually do that. it's a well-known reddit copypasta)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 10:21:52 AM »

For the record I would never buy a Mountain Dew 12-pack or wear a Slayer shirt.
I was merely assuming BRTD had hacked your account.

This doesn't make sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies