Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:20:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 130909 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: October 18, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »

Thanks for the sympathy, guys. It is sad to sit around the house so we've been going out to distract ourselves a lot. Life goes on.

Fender benders like that scare me, Sanchez. I'm always afraid when it's my fault that the other person will fly off the handle. Luckily cars seem pretty resilient to bumps these days and most people are kind and understanding.

Tik; my apologies. My childhood cat died when I was 17 just days after I came out to my family. I spent hours with the little crazy each day. Lubo, our new cat is now 11 and that time may come soon.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 02:45:24 PM »

My underwear split today and I spent hours with one ball perilously close to the edge.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »

My underwear split today and I spent hours with one ball perilously close to the edge.

The story might be more interesting if you explained what type of physical activity you were doing that caused them to split.

They were too tight for my junk.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 07:05:26 PM »

I leg pressed 370lbs today. I regret nothing.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 05:56:33 PM »

Girl, I've been gettin my swoll on at the gym, big time! Although the actual weight loss hasn't been huge, the results are showing. I'm down 6 inches in my waist, 4 in my hips, gained 2 in my biceps, 2 in my chest, and 1 in my theighs and calfs.

Nice one.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 03:09:39 PM »

I have sinusitis. I am hallucinating.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 05:52:23 PM »

Today I painted a scene with acrylics for the first time in ages. It was refreshing.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »

I'm having some downtime with my husband away to the States.  A few days for me in Belfast and Dublin next week Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 03:26:44 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2014, 03:28:26 PM by afleitch »

A complete turnaround from Bushie..something that I have struggled with for most of my life was my weight. I have always been pretty underweight and lacked in muscle, with a big problem being that I simply wasn't eating enough. One of my main goals in 2013, as crazy as it may sound to some, was to gain fifteen pounds and increase muscle.

When I got my license last March, I weighed 165 pounds. I got off the scale a few minutes ago - I now weight 187 pounds. And while I still have a ways to go, both on putting on weight and increasing muscle, I think I have progressed pretty well and am proud of myself. Unfortunately, part of those 22 pounds came from unhealthy eating, and I actually experienced a bit of heartburn last summer. Because of that, I've also made sure to start eating healthy, having salads with most meals and trying to abstain from greasy foods, as well as cold pops as much as possible. I have high hopes that 2014 will be just as good of a year health-wise as 2013 was.

It's okay to eat big, in terms of fats and carbs as long as you balance it out with intense gym blasts. I ate my way to an extra 30 pounds of weight, squatted and deadlifted and ended up with 15 pounds of muscle gain. That got me out of the 'skinny' that my body tries to force itself to be. Just be prepared for a little bit of fat, but you can shift that too Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 08:20:15 AM »

In Dublin. Very cold.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »

This is a bit whorish, but finally my chest is responding to the new exercise regimen. In other news, I'm running a 5k Tongue
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 06:31:59 PM »

Yesterday evening I came out to my brother. It went pretty well, so today I worked up the courage to tell my parents, my father specifically. It didn't go over as well - he promised that he loves me more than ever, but is convinced I can be fixed. I'm really doubting a lot right now...I don't know what I'm going to do.

Small steps. It's your life and always your life. People come round at different times but sometimes people never do. You don't have to please anyone. Remain true to yourself.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 02:53:42 PM »

Apparently the neighbours think me and Michael are too noisy during certain activities :/
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »

Apparently the neighbours think me and Michael are too noisy during certain activities :/

Playing a rousing game of Chess?

Actually that would also apply Cheesy Michael is a sore loser. Only child and all that.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2014, 12:23:40 PM »

I've been painting again.

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 02:14:10 PM »

Good luck to you Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 03:49:02 PM »

Having to use my husbands Mac. As someone who's always used open source, this is like wearing fur and sipping a veal cocktail.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 04:54:59 PM »

We are being visited by Michael's nana and her husband in June. They don't discuss me at all, so that should be interesting.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 11:50:40 AM »

I'm 30 today Tongue
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 01:42:26 PM »

I have secured a ticket to the Opening Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow this month. Ya belter!
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »

I squatted a personal best today. Now I'm walking like a crab Sad
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 03:12:55 PM »

I take the bar a week from today. RIP ME Sad

Congratulations. Just don't become a bastard Cheesy
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 03:13:59 PM »

This referendum is nudging me leftwards again.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 04:01:40 PM »

This referendum is nudging me leftwards again.

The independence referendum, or is Scotland or the UK having some other referendum that's flown under my radar?

Ye independence one.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 02:52:21 AM »

I intend to take a class next semester that master's students have to specifically ask the instructor to get into because it's intended for doctoral students. I sent her an email on Saturday and haven't heard back from her and I'm getting kind of nervous about it. I'm also a little lonely and bored, yesterday I stubbed my toe badly while hiking, I have a close friend who I'm really missing lately because I was supposed to see her soon but she turned out not to be able to make it, and getting into classical music again is making me feel bad about myself for not sticking with my piano practice when I was younger.

The first is out of your hands. The stubbed toe is what you get when you go hiking; consider it a bit of natures revenge against your foot Wink Expect many more because the alternative is not going hiking at all, and that sucks. You'll see your friend again and lastly, I know the feeling. I wish I'd stuck to the clarinet and given that Mozart's Clarinet Concerto is one of my favourite pieces of music for that reason, there's a tinge of sadness. But music is made for people, and those who play do everyone else who can't a great service.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies