Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:58:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 131716 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:13:33 PM »

Five Guys is the correct answer.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 11:45:40 AM »
« Edited: January 14, 2014, 11:49:07 AM by Snowstalker »

So my high school English class somehow spun off into a debate on how to treat violent criminals, and it let out how I'm surrounded by reactionary idiots. I was the only person who didn't advocate liberal use of the death penalty/did advocate treating inmates as human beings and got crucified for it by the mouthbreathing rubes. Some awful prep girl even threw me a question along the lines of the infamous Kitty Dukakis question. Most have also swallowed the line that current law is "too lenient". Why will these people be allowed to vote?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 02:08:24 PM »

I'm getting somewhere with a girl too. Trying to figure out if I want something more serious - all I know is that I want more than friends, and from what I've read she wants more too.

But you're already taken Sawxy Wink.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 06:15:23 PM »

>florida
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 01:28:57 PM »

I've also found a girl. We've been intermittently hooking up but I'm not sure if I want something more. Doesn't seem crazy, plus she pretty much meets my standards. I wouldn't say love, but there's something between us.

That's it, we're breaking up. Angry

i will always love you
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 10:45:11 AM »

...you people are serious about game shows.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 01:01:25 PM »

Yeah, I interpreted Scott's thing as an obvious joke.

BTW Scott didn't I sign that bill when I was Northeast Governor? Wink
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 01:44:17 PM »

So I graduated from high school yesterday. The ceremony was...moving. Our class president took a selfie on stage in front of everyone which so far has over 300 likes on Facebook.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2014, 04:59:16 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2014, 12:27:02 PM by Badger »

Case race tomorrow evening. My great-grand big is supposedly recruiting alums to swing by, and I've got at least two members of the crew living in the House as well as some of the other actives and recent graduates that have indicated they'll be here. When I get back from work, however, I'm too lazy to try to organize this crap, so I'm kinda winging it. Oh well. If we even have three teams of three (not going the typical 2/24 route, but instead 3/30), I'll be happy.

what the f**k does any of this mean
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 10:52:33 AM »

Well, I will have a summer job. I like it because I learn a lot of things about toyotism. But this is really stressful. For several weeks, I sleep less, and I'm more stressed than usually.

...what is that?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 02:34:17 PM »

So they're building a Golden Corral about 5 minutes from my house. I have never eaten at one and don't particularly plan to, but I feel it would make an ideal Atlas meetup location.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 03:34:34 PM »

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 05:03:44 PM »

My roommate and I are pretty much polar opposites (he’s a gangsta-type jock from some hood in Charleston, SC whereas I’m the quiet, spiritual type with pictures of Jesus all over my part of the dorm), but we get along great and trust each other, so I really can’t complain (even though I do get annoyed when I hear the n-word being used in every sentence when he has his buddies over). 

lolololol
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »

So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 02:43:53 PM »

For the record I would never buy a Mountain Dew 12-pack or wear a Slayer shirt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies