Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:31:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 129184 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: February 01, 2014, 09:02:57 PM »
« edited: February 01, 2014, 09:29:30 PM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

Bushie, you need therapy. It is okay and constructive and worth the money. Consider it an opportunity to understand yourself through the lens of a caring professional. I know that heartland America thinks therapy is for the dysfunctional outliers. Edit: wrong update but it doesn't matter because bushoklahoma isn't real.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 08:19:43 PM »

I was trying to be glib but let me more blunt. I was thinking she might be some sort of homemaker in waiting. And that was extremely strange to me. It reminded it me of the discussion I had with a friend who was at Tufts few years ago about how people apparently still used "gay" as an insult. At this point, it's an alien outlook on life. And I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Yes. I am jumping to conclusions. And yes, I'm being an liberal elitist despite not being a liberal. I ought to think well of homemakers. Yet the idea of young women in this day and age wanting to be one does not sit well with me.
Welcome to the ivory tower, friend. Yours is more elitist while mine is more politically correct but both towers condition you to view mainstream society from an outsider's perspective. I, for one, look forward to living in *insert yuppie neighborhood here* as I lament the declining readership of "the classics" with my post-grad wife.

TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:42:27 PM »

I am in Mexico City.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies